Chapter 65: 𝑴𝒊𝒅𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎

Amanda's POV ❦

"I only agreed to dance with you because you staring at me so intensely was creeping me out. If you have something to say to me, do it quickly I don't like keeping Hunter waiting" I declared.

"I'm just still in awe how a beautiful woman like you found herself entangled with the likes of that asshole," he asked.

"Please reframe from talking that way in front of me sir," I asked.

Hunter looked nothing like his dad, the only thing he inherited was his eyes.

"You look up to him huh, I wonder if you know him well. I'm sure if you found out about his-"

"I already know, he didn't keep it from me"

"What about-"

"The fact that he sometimes has an unquenchable thirst to kill, or that he started at a very tender age, or that you were sleeping with his girlfriend, what is it," I asked.

He looked at me in shock.

"After knowing the fact that his hands are tainted with the blood of so many you still decided to stay with him," he asked with a smirk.

"You've heard the expression love is blind right? I love hunter and he loves and takes good care of me and treats me well. He's handsome, smart, responsible, rich and he literary is my ideal man, my parents approve too so why wouldn't I date him"I asked with a smile.

" I see he's gotten better at pretending. Do you think he's capable of loving someone other than himself? he is staring intensely at us and judging from the way he talked to you earlier that didn't feel like love more like a very deadly obsession. Even as a child he was like that, whenever someone showed him the tiniest of kindness he would instantly be addicted to that person wanting to completely possess them, why do you think his girlfriend chose to leave him? I'm just giving you advice as he's doctor and father, he'll only end up leaving you when someone else shows him the same kind of kindness "he explained.

I stepped back away from him and then smirked.

"Whoever said that's not the kind of love I want. That's the main reason I said yes to him, his obsession with me. I love how he wants me and no one else but me, he goes to extremes to make me happy, I never have to beg for his attention or fear that he's somewhere staring at some other girl because he only has eyes for me. A lot of girls out there only dream of having a man to love them half as much and I've found a man willing to do the impossible for me why would I ever let him go "I asked.

" from first glance and conversation I could tell you were just an average girl but from what you just said I'm starting to question that. You might be just as insane" he replied.

I shrugged.

"Whoever said I am just a normal average girl leading a pretty boring life without Hunter or Zack. I don't think it's weird I just so happen not to be into normal guys I guess. Well, I think we've talked enough, I hope this is the first and last time we ever have to interact. It would benefit you to stay away from my boyfriend I don't like people stressing him out, excuse me"I declared then walked.

I rushed to our table but only found Luana and Zack.

Zack looked worried.

"Where's Hunter," I asked taking a seat.

"He said he had to use the bathroom," Luana remarked.

" he almost snapped when he saw you with Justin" Zack let out.

"I didn't mean to upset him, his father was just staring at me too much, it was creeping me out and if I told Hunter he would have without a doubt hit him in front of everyone. You don't have to worry, I handled everything" I assured.