Chapter48 : 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔

Amanda's POV❦︎

"Amanda are you OK, you've been zoning out," Mandie asked.

After begging the bank for an extension, I went to attend my classes but I couldn't stop thinking about it, I was starting to get desperate maybe they were right I could fix anything, I should just ask my boyfriend for help like I'm a useless damsel in distress.

"It's nothing" I replied crossing my legs on the glass.

We were seated outside the campus on the green glass.

"Is it Hunter, are you two still fighting? Martin told me you got to his house crying a few days ago" she asked.

I smiled.

"Turns out he was still mad about the kiss with Brandon, words were exchanged and we ended up saying these we didn't mean it, he got angry and insulted me. I bolted out of there and called a cab, I tried calling you but your line couldn't go through so I went to Martin's. Hunter came to pick me up, and we had another heated argument in a fit of rage, he admitted he was only acting that way because he was scared of losing me. One thing led to another and-" I cut myself off realizing what I almost said. My face burnt up.

"And what, your entire face looks flustered. What happened" she urged.

"Something weird always happens when we fight and then patch up" I confessed.

"Weird as in"

"We always end up almost having sex. This time he unbuttoned my shirt, and we were in the middle of a heated make-out session-"I answered making her eyes go wide.

" don't tell me you already lost your v-card. I can't believe my up-tight friend is finally loosening up. "she stated then screamed.

"Actually-"

"How was it, for how long, how big is his dick. Did you suck it" she asked.

My face burned up even more.

"I just realized, you are basically Zack but only in a girl version" I commented changing the topic.

"What, how am I in any way related to that womanizing dickhead" she asked.

"Uh because you are also a manizing dickhead. Mandie, you slept with the entire football team back in high school all in a span of two months" I reminded.

"What!? Meeee, nooo. You must be thinking of talila" she defended.

I laughed.

"Whatever" I commented.

"Hey you didn't answer my question, how big is his dick," she asked.

"I don't know, nothing happened a truck came and interrupted " I explained.

She screamed again causing people passing by to stare.

"Mandie shut up" I boomed.

"OK seriously Amanda do you want to lose your virginity this early in your relationship, you guys have been together like 2 months now," she asked.

"I love Hunter and he feels the same, he's the man I've always been dreaming about being with. Plus I've been getting really curious about how it would feel and I want hunter to give me that experience" I answered.

She held my hands.

"Think carefully about it. Don't do it just because of curiosity, once you cross that bridge there is no going back" she advised.

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing" I assured. She smiled.

"I can already picture it, a bed full of roses, you in nothing but a sexy undergarment, him standing there in all his glory. Aaa I'm so jealous, I wish I could trade places with you" she commented.