Chapter 94: Asylum

☠︎︎Hunter's POV☠︎︎

I stood up from the worn-out bed, a cold sweat ran down my spine looking at the room soaking in white. Everything was still the same, the light on the ceiling was very bright almost like a stage light but it blicked from time to time giving my eyes time to rest from the blinding flash which was amplified by the white walls.

My heart was pounding hard against my chest as the memories of everything I had been through in that place came rushing back like a tidal wave.

My breathing changed and I started breathing heavily. I ran a hand through my hair. I Didn't Want to be there any more than I had. I wanted to escape so badly, I just wanted to go back to my mansion where Zack and Amanda were.

"Relax hunter, they can't hurt you any more than they have, "I told myself and that managed to calm my nerves.

I reminded myself of the reason I was putting myself through that and that erased all the second thoughts and doubts that were creeping into my head.

I took a deep breath then let out a sigh and laid back on the worn-out bed staring at the light.

Just then the door creaked open, about seven men walked in all dressed in uniform, one particular man caught my eye, it was Brian he stood at the very back of all of them and when he walked in he slightly nodded at me.

"Well, what are all of you doing here, don't tell me you came to play with me because it's boring here, "I asked mockingly.

"Of course, I don't want my little brother to accuse me of being a bad host"the asshole that I, unfortunately, share blood with walked in.

"How kind but you forgot the knife, how can I cut my present open without one"I asked.

"Such a spoiled brat. Take him to the basement "he ordered running a hand in his hair.

Some of the men walked towards me. I quickly stood up staring down at the guy who tried to touch me. Before he could touch me I grabbed his hand and then twisted his hand around snapping it.

the guy fell screaming squirming on the ground. I grinned.

"I don't like being touched, much less by a guy, you should have at least brought beautiful women to drag me around"I stated.

"What are you still standing here for, "my brother asked.

They all came charging at me at once, and I chuckled.

'This is a well-deserved work out'

A smile was plastered on my face as I made them drop one by one to the ground.

"How disappointing, how do you even have such dead weight around "I asked kicking the bodies on the ground.

My brother took a step towards me but before he reached close brian spoke up making him stop walking towards me.

"Boss, no need to dirty your hands. If those guys disappointed you, how about trying me on for size " He asked with a smirk on his face.

"How corky" I replied.

"Alright Josh, take this assholes down a notch. Don't disappoint "the asshole ordered.

"Alright "brian agreed then charged towards me.

I dodged his attack and then kicked him in his stomach. I grabbed him by the hair holding him up.

"Don't hold back, make it look real" I whispered ordered.

He smirked then twisted my arm and delivered a punch to my cheek. Before I could recover his fist was already throwing blow after blow at my face.

"Now that's more like it"I chuckled. I spit out blood from my mouth.