Chapter 76: 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆

ꨄ︎Amanda's POVꨄ︎

I stired in bed and then opened my eyes expecting to see Hunter beside me in bed but I was alone. I sat up and found him staring out the window deep in thought.

I tried getting out of bed and stumbled back on the bed. We had been having sex none stop my body was aching. Ever since we did it again for the first time after the who Mr. Plummer thing, he said he wanted to replace the awful memories.

"Hunter a little help" I called.

He snapped out of his thoughts and then turned to me. He smiled and then walked to me. He knelt next to me.

"My love what are you doing, where are you planning on going," he asked.

"Nowhere you seemed to be so deep in thought I wanted to snap you out of it" I declared.

He grabbed my hands and then planted kisses on my palms.

"What else can I think of apart from you," he asked.

"You have been uneasy since yesterday and Zack was no different. Don't tell me you two fought again" I asked.

"Of course not, I am worried about him. I don't like seeing him so sad but the only way I know of getting rid of his unhappiness will make him hate me and I don't want that" he explained.

"I don't think that's possible, Zack can never hate you" I commented.

"Hmm. We should go take a shower and get ready" he suggested.

"Why I don't have classes anymore "I asked.

" I promised blue I would drop her off at school "he declared.

"Oh, I see"I replied.

He picked me up.

"Hunter what are you doing, let me down" I noted trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Let's just bath together to save water" he commented as he started walking.

"Since when did you start caring about that, this is differently a trap" I shouted.

"You are going to wake your sister up if you continue screaming like that and it would be something if your sister sees you in this state" he explained.

I started hitting his chest.

"Who's fault is it that I'm like this," I asked. He chuckled.

After taking a shower Hunter made breakfast for me and blue. The atmosphere was strangely awkward. I tried to bring up a topic but that didn't lighten the mood.

When it was time to leave, blue tried her best to persuade him about something.

"Get in the car" Hunter ordered.

She kept quiet after that and quietly entered the car, confused as to what was happening I decided to tag along.

"OK, you two what's going on? Blue why do you look so nervous, you are scaring me. Hunter are you threatening my sister" I asked.

Hunter looked dead serious.

"I promised you that as long as it's in my control no family member of yours will be harmed. I'm just fulfilling that promise" he declared.

"What the hell does that even mean," I asked.

He stopped the car. I looked around, we were already outside blue's school.

Hunter got out of her car followed by me and blue.

"Where can I find that asshole," Hunter asked.

"Hunter please," blue asked as she started crying.