Chapter 75: 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂

☠︎Hunter's POV☠︎︎

I smiled staring at the beautiful woman next to me. She was pretty even when she was asleep. I placed a kiss on her forehead and then sat up.

I reached for my phone, and when I unlocked it, I found a lot of missed calls from Zack. I dialed back but his phone just kept on ringing. I started getting paranoid.

I got out of bed and then walked to the bathroom. I tried again but still nothing so I called Luana.
She took her sweet time picking up.

"Where is Zack," I asked as soon as I picked up.

"Why are you asking me, are you two not supposed to be together? We had a fight last night and he stomped out on me last night" she replied.

"A fight, what did you two even fight about -wait that doesn't matter right now. You better start praying he's in one piece because if you said something to him that made him upset I'm coming for you" I warned.

I hang up the phone and then ran a hand through my hair. She didn't even sound worried.

'Dam it Zack where are you

I cleared my thoughts and then decided to call Steve.

"A call from hunter so early in the morning, this must be special" he commented.

"Cut the crap I'm not in the mood. You keep tabs on Zack right" I asked.

He signed.

"And here I thought you called to check up on Me. You asked me to make sure your precious boyfriend would be out of danger all day so of course, my men are always close by protecting him in the shadows, did you two fight so he's refusing to pick up his calls" he asked.

"Where is Zack right now," I asked.

"He hooked up with a woman at a club last night and he hasn't left the hotel yet" he replied.

"He did what"

"You heard me, the bastard couldn't keep it in his pants. He wasn't in danger so I didn't try to interfere, someone did take a picture but I took care of it" he reported.

"Fuck dam it" I boomed.

"I deserve a bonus for this, he was way too careless last night. You two should lay low for a while especially now that you killed one of the big four" he advised.

"I know, thank you for taking care of the photo, if your men are still there tell them to make sure that the woman he's with doesn't leave that building. Get her and hand her over to Brian. Tell him to take care of her till I get there" I ordered.

"Alright. I'll send you the name of the hotel" he stated.

"Alright" I answered then hang up.

I took a quick shower then for dressed up, one of my men brought me some of my clothes. When I changed clothes I went back to the bedroom. I ran a hand in Amanda's hair and then started planting kisses on her face.

She stirred in her sleep and then finally opened her eyes.

"Good morning my love" I greeted then placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Why are you dressed, are you seriously leaving," she asked.

"Amanda, Zack needs me right now, I wouldn't have left if it wasn't important" I stated.

She sat up.

"What happened to Zack," she asked worriedly.

"I don't know yet, he's not picking up my calls. I'll go check on him" I assured.