Chapter 57: 𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉

warning this chapter includes some mature scenes

❦︎AMANDA'S POV❦︎

"Hunter cut it out"I snarled trying to push him off me. he pinned my hands above my head.

"Please my love just let me do this, even if it's only for two minutes" he pleaded.

I closed my eyes tight as one of his big and rough hands squeezed my boob and his mouth was licking the other.

Ever since we first made love, Hunter hadn't let a single day pass without devouring me. given the chance he would make sure he'd seduce me but who could say no to that handsome face?

"I'll be late for lectures" I complained.

He placed a kiss on my stomach and then smirked as he looked at me.

"you have two more hours till your first class.don't you want to spend it with your sex-starved boyfriend" he asked.

"sex-starved my ass, you can't seriously be saying that just because we didn't have sex for a few days" I defended.

"well I can, ever since I had a taste of you, I want more and more. I feel like I can't breathe properly without having you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner" he stated.

he tugged at my underwear with his teeth.

"Hunter, I need to get dressed"I complained.

"fine then, get through what I'm about to do to you without letting out a single moan and I'll let you go to class" he assured.

"huh hey that's not fair" I growled.

he took off my underwear and then spread my legs apart.

"Hunter" I was cut off when grabbed my leg and placed a kiss on my thigh.

"I love every single thing about you, I wish I could make love to you, all day, every day" he commented staring right into my eyes.

He trailed kisses from my lower thigh to my pussy, he licked my clit. I covered my mouth with my hand.

He smirked and then continued eating me out, the pleasure was too much, and I felt like something was stirring in my stomach, if he continued doing what he was doing I felt like I would explode, I wanted him to stop because it was too much but at the same time, I wanted him to continue because I loved when he made me experience that level of pleasure.

"it must be killing you not being able to moan right, don't bite your lip like that, it's making me even hornier" he stated.

He held my waist and then plunged his tongue in, he continued torturing me, and my mind started to go blank, a moan escaped my lips as I reached my organism.

I started panting, trying to hold back my moans was torture, especially with Hunter doing what he was doing to me.

"shit" I commented.

"looks like, I get to finish after all. you taste very delicious" he stated licking his lips after licking my pussy clean.

"Hunter" I moaned.

I hide my face with my hands.

he removed my hands and then cupped my cheeks.

"I love seeing your melted face. I don't know what I'd ever do if you ever let another man do the things I do to you" he commented.

"huh"

"I don't think I could ever forgive you if you ever showed another man this face you make when you want it so bad" he stated with a laugh.