Chapter 37: 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏

ꨄ︎Amanda's s POVꨄ︎

I woke up then did my morning routine and got dressed in a flannel shirt and jeans, I combed my curly hair and lightly applied my makeup when suddenly hunter came to mind.

"I wonder how he's doing now, I just hope I didn't put Zack in trouble. It would have been easy if I had a phone. Maybe after school, I can go buy one" I thought aloud.

I suddenly heard my sister laughing. I stood up and then started heading for the kitchen when I noticed she was talking to someone.

"Blue who are-——Hunter, what are you doing here so early," I asked.

He walked up to me and then captured my lips in a gentle kiss.

"Good morning my love, I came to pick you up but you weren't ready yet, I found your sister and got acquainted-she's really sweet just like you. it's a good thing I thought ahead and bought pizza for her before I got here" Hunter explained.

"Amanda you didn't tell me your boyfriend was this cool and funny" blue commented.

"Trust me I'm just as surprised, with how serious you are all the time I find it hard to believe you know how to crack jokes" I commented.

"It comes and goes" he replied planting a kiss on my lips.

"Come on hunter give her the present you brought" blue urged making Hunter chuckle.

"Here my love, I bought you a new phone" he stated handing me a box.

"Hunter I can't-"

"Don't you like it, is it the color, I can change it if you like. tell me what you need to be changed" he asked, his hand running in his hair.

"Uh oh no no i like it. thank you—I'm going to pay you back when I get back from college" I assured.

He held my hand and then moved closer to my face. I didn't expect that and it made my cheeks burn up.

"I don't want you to pay me back my love" he whispered.

It came out so smooth and charming that I actually almost asked him to marry me right then. He just had this sexy seductiveness to his voice. Even if he was just mentioning my name, he made it sound so enchanting.

"OK," I unconsciously declared.

I kept staring into his eyes.

"I'm still in the room you know" blue reminded making me get back to my senses and take a step back.

"Why are you still here anyway, aren't you supposed to be in school," I asked trying to change the topic.

"Yes I am but my ride is having a romantic scene in the kitchen" she noted.

"Come on, I'll drop the both of you off" Hunter offered with one of his signature smiles that just made you want to do stuff to him.

"Thank you " I let out.

"Sit down and have breakfast first though" he ordered.

After breakfast, we went to Hunter's car, he didn't bring a driver so he was the one in the driver's seat.

"Oh by the way Hunter I told mom and dad you dropped by Amanda's, they are glad you are feeling better and are wondering when you will be free to have dinner," blue asked.

"He's a busy man, come on don't force him to do anything" I replied quickly.

"Come on my love, if your parents want to meet me then what's the harm, I can clear my schedule for you vixen" he stated.