Chapter 68:J𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔

᯽Luana's POV᯽

It had been a few days since Mr. Hunter got shot and well things had been very awkward between him and Zack.

He would try to talk to Zack but was always ignored, Zack made it so that they'd never have to meet. Early in the morning he compared both their schedules and changed up the times so they'd overlap with Hunter's.

I didn't know what they were fighting about but it seemed to be pretty serious. Amanda asked me about it once but I was quite as clueless as she was. She had been with both of them longer than I had and she told me that was the longest they had gone fighting.

As shameless as it might seem or heartless, I didn't mind things being the way they were, I wasn't quite comfortable with the way they acted towards each other, it wasn't normal, and friends aren't supposed to act like that.

Now that they were fighting I finally had Zack's full attention, he was gloomy all day but he still smiled every time he saw me.

"Earth to Luana. What are you thinking of" Hunter's P.A asked.

"Uh nothing, just work" I replied.

"Just work huh, hey is there a problem with the bosses," she asked.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"girl you can't seriously be that dense. the atmosphere between those two has been gloomy. Mr craver is already scary but now that he's fighting with Mr. Adams it's ten times worse, I almost peed my pants when he called me out on mixing up his appointments. I just wish they would go back to being all lovey dovely again" she commented.

"lovey dovely"

" yeah, they are so cute when they are getting along but now everything is so scary. do something Luana"

"what can I do"

"you are dating Mr. Adams can't you talk him into forgiving Mr craver or talk to Mr caver's girlfriend to talk to Mr craver so that he can forgive Mr. Adams"

"I don't want to interfere, they will sort out things when both of them are ready to talk"

"I hope that's soon. I'm still in shock though at how you managed to captivate Mr adam"

"what do you mean by that"

"I mean he was the biggest womanizer in the whole building and all of the sudden you come along and he suddenly changes"

"Love can do that to people right"

"All I'm saying is be careful with him, you'd never know he might be playing you" she joked with a laugh.

"I trust Him and Mr craver's girlfriend once told me that when he gets into a relationship, he tends to be very loyal" I defended.

"Listen I have a friend who works for H&Z also, the branch over in san Francisco branch and he overheard Mr craver and Mr. Adams talking. Mr craver was having an affair with other women while he was still dating that woman who came in here almost naked, if he was doing that to the woman he says he loves that speaks volumes on zacks doesn't it" she explained.

"I think those were just rumors, I've seen just how much Hunter loves Amanda I don't see him ever cheating on her"I stated.

I mean the level of obsession he has for her, could he really think of touching another woman?

"I think it's true, he's too handsome for one woman to handle, I'd love to have a taste of him. mmm, I'm so jealous of that woman who gets to share a bed with him" she smirked probably picturing him.

"he's taken and mind you Amanda won't stand for it" I reminded.

"I was just saying. I'd gladly pay any price just to have a taste of him. his gorgeous body, I envy you, you at least get to ride Mr. Adams's sweet body" she stated.