Chapter 101: Sweet Revenge

3rd person POV

Hunter who had lost all his strength from straggling had almost completely blacked out.

Zack who had been following the bloody trail hunter left came in the nick of time and jumped on the huge broad back of the man straggling Hunter.

He locked the guy in a rear naked choke. The man let go of hunter and then tried reaching for Zack who was on his back.

"Why are you so freakishly huge," Zack asked using his strength to squeeze his arm.

Hunter was on the floor in a coughing fit trying to regain his breath. When he regained his breath slightly he looked up in the direction of the man who was struggling with him and found the man had gotten Zack off his back and was smashing Zack's body against the wall.

Zack tried to escape but the man's grip on Zack's shirt was strong. He pushed Zack towards the wall again, a few more pushes, and Zack's spine would have cracked.

Hunter realized this and stood up rubbing his neck, he tried to walk forward but a kick sent him to the ground again.

"Where the hell do you think you are going," Justin asked then attempted to kick Hunter again.

Hunter held his foot pushing it away with such force that Justin stumbled over. He could have fallen if it weren't for the table behind him.

Hunter got up and grabbed Justin by the collar, he started throwing heavy blows at his face.

On the other side of the room, Zack had managed to escape the brutal torture but it hurt too much to stand up straight.

"Gosh, did your mother feed you fertilizer or something, if I lose mobility I'm going to bring you back from hell and kill you again" Zack joked rubbing his back.

"You are nothing but a bug, and bugs need to be smashed" the man replied.

"I expected your voice to be deeper but I guess you can't have it all. Oh gosh, my back is killing me" Zack groaned.

The man started walking towards Zack.

"Hey wait up, we are done talking already," Zack asked with a nervous chuckle as he backed away.

"Roy" Justin screamed making Roy snap his head in the direction of his boss.

Hunted was mercilessly beating up Justin who was now a bloody pulp. Roy's charging direction changed and he started stomping towards father and son.

"Hey, where do you think you are going, we are still not yet done talking" Zack boomed then stood in front of the man blocking him from the Hunter.

Roy threw a punch which Zack managed to dodge the first few times but as Roy grew annoyed he carried Zack from the ground and tossed him as hard as his strength could. Zack's body make contact with the meeting room table and he fell unable to move.

Roy continued charging for Hunter. Hunter who was completely oblivious to his surroundings continued making a mess of his father when a huge body collided with his pushing him towards the wall.

Just then there was an explosion that shook the entire asylum. The bomb blew up from within the asylum, Justin was shocked and scared, he had no idea there was a bomb in the hospital.

The blast knocked Roy off Hunter and Hunter fell to the ground. Things started dropping, the chair moved to one side, and parts of the ceiling fell onto the floor. the water sprinklers turned on pouring down in the room.

"You asshole, how many did you place," he asked realizing there might be more.

"Enough to bury everyone inside this building. Even if you do kill me, it's too late, you can't make it out here alive. Justin we are going to die together as a family, let's get rid of the bloodline" hunter commented.