Chapter 49: 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒍

Zack's POV༄
'OK, I gave hunter sleeping pills, so I have about half the day to myself. But I should get back soon, he might wake up much early than expected. He sure is a big baby when he's sick'

"Malls aren't my thing" I commented with a groan.

I kept passing by people who kept taking pictures of me or wanting a tour of H&Z, people kept crowding me, and I had to run into a store to get myself a new look, by that I mean I paid some guy to switch clothes with me.

I was putting on a plain black T-shirt, washed-out blue jeans with a chain across them, white vans, a cap, and sunglasses.

"I can't believe I have to put on such cheap clothes just to walk around the mall. Anyway, I guess it's the burden I have to bare, but it's not like it's my fault I'm this handsome" I thought aloud.

As I was walking past Victoria's Secret, I spotted one of Amanda's friends.

'I have time for a detour'

I walked into the store then pretended to be looking around and intentionally bumped into Mandie. I held her waist firmly.

"Sorry, miss I didn't see--Mandie," I asked.

She moved away from me.

"Mr. Adams what are you doing here," she asked.

"The same as you, shopping of course" I replied. She raised a brow.

"You are shopping here, why did the men's store ran out of thongs" she mocked.

I smiled.

"Actually I'm not here for me" I replied with a wink.

"Considering you came personally to the mall, I'm guessing that girl must have you wrapped around her finger that she made you go underwear shopping-What are you wearing," she asked.

"Some people kept following me around, this was the only way I could walk around" I replied.

"Ma'am here is a dozen lingeries you ordered" the salesperson stated handing mandie a bunch of bags.

"Thank you" she replied getting back her credit card.

"Wow, someone is going to have a busy night" I commented.

"You are not the only one who has plans but for your information, this isn't for me they are for Amanda" she replied.

"Huh? You and Amanda are?- I knew she was a pervert so she's been cheating on my best friend with her best friend" I joked.

"No you idiot, it's for her special night with Hunter" she blurted out making her eyes widen.

"You are planning a special night for them" I repeated.

"Please don't tell anyone, it's supposed to be a surprise" she pleaded.

"Relax, I've also been secretly planning too" I confessed.

"Really"

"Yeah, I already set up one of my beach houses for them. What's missing is a few minor details" I confessed.