Chapter 97: Set In Motion

ꨄ︎ Amanda's POV ꨄ︎

I jointed out of bed panting.

"Hunter" I called. My eyes were wide and I could feel sweat dripping from my forehead.

I blinked a couple of times, remembering I wasn't at home anymore but in a hotel, Brian found for us. I ran a hand through my hair. I turned to my side staring at the wall clock. The time was 6:53 AM.

I got out of bed and then walked to the bathroom, I splashed water on my face. I stared at the mirror.

"It was nothing but a dream. It was nothing but a dream by tomorrow morning you and hunter will be together again" I told myself.

I brushed my teeth then took a bath and went to the living area where Zack was. He was staring out the glass door smoking.

"Good morning" I greeted.

"Morning, sleep well," Zack asked glancing at me.

"Yes, what about you? Did you sleep at all" I asked.

He took a puff.

"I was up planning with Brian I didn't get the chance to sleep" he replied.

" that's not right. Today is the day we rescue Hunter. It is a must that all of us must be at our 100%, I don't want this to be botched because you didn't get enough sleep "I scolded.

" don't worry, I'm at 109% more than enough. I just couldn't sleep, I want this plan to be foolproof, nothing should go wrong" he stated.

"You're right. Oh before I forget, I need some chains" I stated.

He stared at me in surprise.

"Chains," he asked.

"Yes, of course, once we get him back I'm planning on tieing him up in my room so he can never escape again" I explained.

He smirked.

"How naughty, he isn't even out and you're already planning a hot night. You two should let me join, men I can already imagine how a threesome with you and hunter would feel like. That's a dream I'd like to come true" he commented.

"Honestly speaking that sounds......." I tried off then chuckled.

"I'm going to make breakfast" I stated then started walking towards the kitchen.

Zack followed behind.

"That sounds what? You were actually considering it weren't you? Is that a yes, oh men I can't wait. Once we get hunter out-"

"Shut up, I never said yes" I boomed.

"But you were imagining it weren't you? Come on just think about it, its a once on a lifetime opportunity you'll never be offered again" he urged.

I laughed.

"Are you sure you are not using that as an excuse to try and seduce hunter?" I asked.

"I don't need to use these means to seduce my honey" he commented.

I opened the fridge looking for some ingredients.

"Come on Amanda just-" he was cut off then the front door burst open.

We rushed to the living room and found Brian panting, he's eyes were wide open. he seemed worried.

"Tonight" he spoke.

"What," Zack asked.

"No matter what, Mr hunter has to leave that place tonight" he replied.

"What happened," I asked walking towards him.