Chapter 74:𝑫𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔

this chapter contains mature contents

Zack's POV༆
"Zack" Hunter called as I answered my phone.

"Honey how did it go," I asked.

"Better than expected. I'm surprised it actually worked" Hunter replied.

"You sound really happy. I'm glad things worked out at least one of us is finally getting some action" I commented.

He chuckled.

"I apologize, I forgot. You are on a forced fast. then again you haven't been sleeping around, it's actually a development. This is good you know" he stated with a laugh.

"If it is true then why were you so desperate to get Amanda to sleep with you again? You were so pent up you spent a lot of nights beating your meat" I growled.

He laughed for awhile time before replying.

"Ooh, masturbation isn't a new thing for you. You masturbate every time you get a glimpse of your reflection so why don't you do it" he asked.

"You are having a field day making fun of me. Firstly, I have a great body so, of course, I had to acknowledge that I'm so hot I managed to turn myself on. Do you know how many people would kill to have a body like this, literally every girl drools over this" I stated.

"Yes that's true my Zack sure has a great body that's no secret. I'll be back probably by tomorrow morning so why don't we hang out to get your mind off sex" he asked.

"Fine, I'll be waiting. Where are you by the way" I asked.

"Amanda planned out a cute outdoor date but after two rounds she said it was too uncomfortable on the grass, so I booked a hotel room for us. She's currently in the shower" he declared.

"I thought she might have passed out. while you guys are fucking I'm here suffering. Luana is mad about me not contacting her she refuses to even kiss me"

"I just feel like she's making you suffer, I don't like it when my Zack is upset, I'll cut anyone's head off for making you uncomfortable" he stated.

"There you go again saying something cute. If you were to kill someone make sure to hand me the head on a golden platter like the one I brought belvis on" I replied.

"Oh Zack I had to go, I'll call you later" he stated then hang up.

"Not fair," I said then sighed.

I stood up and then started walking to the living room when I bumped Luana in the hall. She just walked passed me.

"Luana wait"I called holding her arm.

" what "she boomed.

"Are you still mad, what do I have to do for you to forgive me? "I asked.

"Where were you really last since yesterday," she asked.

"I told you I was with Hunter, don't tell me you don't believe me. We went after one of the men working with Hunter's Father" I explained.

"Why do you keep doing these things? Just stop this dirty business, you have a successful business why do you two insist on doing this? Killing people" she howled.

"Well, you can't exactly ask such a thing from us. It's like asking us to stop breathing" I replied.

"Really, why does it feel like you only do this because of Hunter? You want to please him because he's your friend"

My expression turned serious.

"You think I kill because of Hunter? It seems you have me placed on a pedestal, I'm not a nice person Luana and I like myself this way. I like killing, I like the sweet stench of blood, and I like looking at my enemies beg for Mercy. There is this huge rush, I feel so alive. Honestly, it's better than cocaine and when I first tasted that, I knew I'd never go back. It's that addictive. All Hunter did was make me realize, I was lying to myself. There is no way I can stop" I explained slowly.