Chapter 52: 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

❦︎Amanda's POV❦︎

I stirred in bed as I slowly opened my eyes, I closed them again but they flew open when I noticed a hand wrapped around my waist.

I screamed then tried to get out of bed as quickly as I could, I missed my step and ended up falling ass-first on the floor. The person removed the sheets from his face and turned to me. I was met with the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen.

"Hunter" I called.

His expression changed from worry to amusement as he started laughing at me.

'He's so perfect

I stood up then grabbed a pillow and started attacking him with it. He grabbed my waist and then flipped us around so he was now on top of me.

"This is how I always want my mornings to be" he noted with a smile.

'How can someone like him even exist'

"How did you get in, I remember locking the door and I don't remember giving you a spare key," I asked.

"I'm Hunter Craver, do you seriously have to ask," he asked.

I pushed him off me then stood up and started walking to the bathroom.

"Wake me up next time" I shrieked.

I was about to walk out when he held my wrist.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I just figured you'd recognize me, who else would crawl into your bed and hold you like that," he asked.

"Well uh......oh fuck you, I'm going to take a shower" I boomed then walked out slamming the door.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, when I was changing I noticed some of my stuff was missing, I tossed on some skinny jeans and a baggie shirt and then went to the kitchen where Hunter had set out breakfast.

"Some of my things are missing, do you have anything to do with that," I asked.

"Yeah, they are in the car" he replied as he finished pouring some juice.

"What is my stuff doing in your car," I asked.

"Sit down my love and have breakfast" he ordered.

I took a seat and he followed suit.

"Now can-" before I could say anything, he shoved some pancakes in my mouth.

"How does that taste," he asked.

"It's delicious best pancakes I've ever had now will you tell me why my stuff is in your car" I pressed.

He sighed and then held my hands in his.

"How do you feel about staying with me at one of Zack's beach houses for a week," he asked.

I laughed.

"I'm sorry that's impossible, I have lectures to attend on Monday, our finals are coming up very soon, and I can't up and leave for an entire week" I defended.

"I know and when your finals do start, you won't have time for me, so please give me this one week" he pleaded.

"Hunter, I'm sorry I can't-"I was cut off when he stood up.

" Please my love just for a few days, we can come back on Monday if you want, that way you'd only miss a day of classes," he asked. He looked really worried.

He smiled and then took a seat, we ate the rest of the food in silence, when we were done. He washed the dishes.

" Hunter can we talk "I asked.