Chapter 39: 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓

❦︎Amanda's POV❦︎

"Oh dad you will love Amanda's boyfriend, when I meet him in the morning he was so cool he even bought me pizza for breakfast" blue stated with excitement.

"You seem more excited than your sister" mom commented.

"Are you OK dear?" dad asked.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit tired" I lied.

The truth was I was still very scared about what happened.

"Oh you should go rest, there's still time" mom suggested.

"I want to be here when he arrives if that's OK. uh, he doesn't like noisy places for starters and he's a man of few words so please don't attack him with so many questions at once" I explained.

"Don't worry, you'll be OK. Did you decide yet" Mandie asked as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

Everyone else had gone back to talking about other stuff.

"I have to tell him"I replied staring at my hands.

" you sure, "she asked.

" I'm beyond scared he might leave me if he finds out but it's better I'm the one to tell him before he hears it from someone else and misunderstands. I love Hunter but kissing Brandon made me realize, he still has a place in my heart" I explained making her eyes widen.

"So what you saying, you are going to take him up on his offer and leave Hunter," she asked.

"No, I'm staying with Hunter and that's it. it's weird really, I've only been dating hunter for a month and yet I've grown so attached to him that I can no longer picture my life without him "I explained.

"tell him that, I'm sure he will understand"she assured. I sighed.

"ma'am, your guests have arrived " the house help informed.

I suddenly felt a knot in my stomach.

"oh, they are here already, let them in" mom ordered.

He appeared in the doorway with Zack shortly after.

Zack was carrying a basket that contained some fruits, expensive-looking wine, and other goodies.

I walked to them and then gave zack a peck on the cheek and a hug to welcome him. He hugged me back using his free hand. I pulled away giving him a nervous smile.

I moved towards hunter. Before I got close enough, he pulled me by the waist and kissed me. He kissed me in a way he had never done before.

he first licked my bottom lip then in an instant, his lips smashed against mine as if trying to flatten and destroy my lips. he held the back of my head as if scared I would push him away. he slid his tongue inside my mouth deepening the kiss, after a while, he finally decided to let me catch, my breath.

I swear I completely forgot everyone else was still in the room. it took all the willpower left to turn around and open my mouth.

"Mom, dad this is hunter my boyfriend" I introduced.

"It's finally nice to put a face to the name"dad commented as he shook hands with hunter.

"nice meeting you, Mr. and Mrs. Miller "hunter greeted as he shook my mom's hand.

"zack, how are you, "dad asked.

"doing great, I hope you accept the gift we brought you"zack stated.

"thank you so much," mom said. the help came and got the basket from zack.