Chapter 95: Plan

✩Brian's POV☆

'Shit why does he have to be so fucking sturborn' I screamed mentally.

"Yo josh what's wrong with you, you look like you are about to rip someone's head off," another one of the guards asked.

I forced a smile.

"Nothing, that guy just pissed me off. He is so full of himself "I complained.

He chuckled and then glanced at Mr. Hunter who had his eyes closed.

"Don't worry too much about it, the asshole is going to die soon anyway "he assured.

I clenched my fits.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see that"I replied so quietly it was almost a whisper.

"Do you want to beat him up, I'm sure the boss won't mind, as long as the asshole is alive" he joked.

'Don't you fucking dare touch him'

"No thank you, the boss made it clear not to touch a hair on his head till he gives the go-ahead. The asshole hit me pretty ruff, I'm going to get cleaned up could you cover for me" I asked.

"Go ahead, it's not like there is much to do. The bosses won't be here till tomorrow or the day after probably "he replied.

"Thank you, I'll make it up to you somehow, "I said offering a fist bump.

"Just help me hook up with one of the nurses and we'll call it even" he stated then fist-bumped me.

I nodded and then made my way to the elevator. I made my way out of the asylum. I took out a cigarette and started smoking as I walked towards the camp Justin set up for his men to reside in.

It looked more like a military camp and it was a twenty-minute walk from the asylum, the camp was well hidden in the woods if you don't pay attention you'd miss it.

I puffed out some smoke.

"Boss, how did you manage to stay in such a place for so long? Being there for a few months is already making me lose my mind "I spoke aloud.

The cigarette I was smoking burned out by the time I reached the almost empty camp.

I changed my clothes into a casual outfit. A black hoodie and black jeans. I put on a face mask and then sneaked out of camp.

'After all, this is over, I'm filing for a year-long leave and a raise'

I managed to get away unnoticed and made my way out of the forest to the road.

It was already 7 PM.

"I have about 5 hours at best, I better be right about this"I spoke aloud.

I started running towards the north, the path that led to the cabin Mr hunter was staying at before we caught him, if my hunch was right Mr zack would be heading there too.

I arrived at the destination. The house was completely destroyed, there was nothing but rumble,

"Looks like he isn't here -"

Before I could finish, I felt something press against my back.

"Where is hunter, "the person asked.

"Uh wait a minute "I panicked then moved out of the way.

Before I could turn around I recived a kick on my side.

"Wait a minute "I called around blocking his blows.

It was dark and it was hard to make out anything trying to evade his blows proved to be really difficult. I could sense how angry he was and it was impossible to explain when he wasn't giving me a chance to breathe.