Chapter 71: 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒕

☠︎︎Hunter's POV☠︎︎

I sat in my office doing normal Boring work as I usually did. I had been so bored even if I made up with Zack he spent a lot of time with his girlfriend and my own girlfriend was writing her finales.

That day was going to be the last day, I was so happy she would finally leave that place that reminded her of that ass Plummer.

It felt like she was hiding something from me but maybe because she was just busy with her studies.

'I should plan a special dinner for my vixen'

I sighed and then laid back in my chair.

' I'm so bored. Should I ask Zack out on, we made up but that doesn't change the fact that he has a girlfriend who obviously wants to keep him to herself..... So selfish '

My PA walked in with some documents in her hands.

"Sir the documents you requested are here" she noted placing them on my desk.

" Thanks "

"And you have visitors" she stated.

I checked my wristwatch, Amanda was still in her exam hall at that time.

"Who is it, I wasn't expecting anyone. Do they have an appointment" I questioned.

"No sir, it's a personal visit. There are two ladies, I've seen the other one frequently with Mr. Adams and the younger one looks a bit like ms Amanda she introduced herself as her sister sir" she explained.

"Someone frequently around Zack and knows blue. Oh, I see, send them in" I ordered.

"Yes sir" she agreed.

She left the room then a few minutes later blue and Mandie walked in. I stood up to greet them.

"I hope we aren't disturbing" blue asked.

"I always have time when It comes to my beloved's family and friends. Young lady aren't you supposed to be in school" I asked.

"I asked the principal if I could miss a few classes, it was important and when he heard I was heading here he agreed. I called Mandie to come with me because she knew how to get here" blue explained.

"Alright, would you like a snack or a drink," I asked.

"No thank you, let's just talk" Blue declared.

I frowned my brows.

'What's this about'

"Sure, let's take a seat first" I offered.

I lead them to the sofa. We all took a seat.

"So what's this about, how may I be of help," I asked.

"We wouldn't have come here if it wasn't serious. It's about Amanda, we are 100% sure you are our only hope to bring back our Amanda" Mandie expressed.

"Huh, what does that mean? What's wrong with my vixen" I asked.

"Go ahead blue" Mandie urged.

"Actually Hunter my sister has been having sleepless nights, I hear her waking up in the middle of the night screaming, she also cries herself to sleep and I hear her crying in the room majority of the time. I've tried talking to her but she just lashes out, she's been trying to hide this from everyone, I tried talking to her about it but the result was she sent me back to our parents, she doesn't want you to find out but I just had to talk to you about it because you are our last hope" blue explained.