Chapter 66:𝑭𝑩𝑰

Hunter's POV❦︎

I took in a deep breath then grabbed the bar and started swinging from left to right picking up speed I held on to the bar as I brought my legs up and opened them slightly. I slowly dropped them and then let go of the bar

I heard clapping from behind me, I turned around and found Amanda dressed for a workout standing behind me.

"Why are you up so early, couldn't you sleep," I asked.

"I heard you going out of your room and I decided to join you for a workout. Do you mind" she asked.

"Not really but why do you want to work out all of the sudden," I asked.

"It's not all of the sudden back then when Brandon tried to rape me, I started a self-defense class but couldn't finish because I had to move but I regret not finishing the course if I did maybe Mr. Plummer wouldn't have tried that" she commented.

I held her hands then placed a kiss on them and brought it to my cheek.

"I don't like you harboring dark thoughts when you are with me. Focus only on me" I said.

Her eyes widened.

"Anyway, will you teach me a few moves, "she asked.

"Sure "I agreed.

We started with simple stuff and she was a quick learner so it didn't take long for her to adapt to what I was teaching. She even managed to sneak a move on me and throw me to the ground.

She got on top of me and pinned my arms above my head.

" yay, I did it "she celebrated.

" I didn't teach you that move "I reminded.

" you said I could use any method "she declared with a wide grin.

I twisted her around and she was now underneath me.

" never let your guard down "I advised.

She traced her hand on my eyebrows and then on my cheek.

" your eyes just changed color, it's so cool seeing it up close "she suddenly commented.

" my eyes are the one thing I inherited from my father, my mother always thought it was cool how they changed color "I commented.

" they are pretty, it looks like a unique flower bloomed In your eyes, I could stare at them all day "she commented.

" I could stare at you all day. I'm sure at least four of our children will inherit them "I stated.

"At least four, how many children do you think we'll have," she asked.

"10 at most. I want a big family" I commented.

"Dibs on your first child" someone commented from the door.

I turned to the door and saw Zack leaning against the door. I got off Amanda and helped her stand.

"Why are you up so early," I asked.

"Huh, it's 4 AM I usually wake up this time to work out if I knew you'd be doing lewd stuff I would have slept in" he commented.

"It wasn't like that, hunter was only teaching me self-defense" Amanda defended.

Zack laughed.

"I didn't know talking about eye color and children was part of self-defense, are you going to flatter the guy to death," Zack asked.

"Shut up" Amanda boomed.

"Enough, my love you can go and rest up for a bit, I've taught you enough for a day, well practice again next time" I suggested.