Chapter 53: 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

warning this chapter contains mature content, read at your own risk

I sat on the bed, my heart beating out of my chest. He came back with a box, and he emptied the box by placing the contents on each side of the bedside table, he had a never fading smile on his face and it was so cute, you could actually see him sparkling.

"Hunter, what's all this," I asked standing up.

"Oh we are gonna need these for tonight" he explained.

"We are going to need, seven bottles of water, energy drinks, and pills. I'm new at this but I don't remember Mandie mentioning this" I let out.

He laughed as he walked to me

"You seriously need all this," I asked again.

"Oh no my love, all this is for you. I've dreamt of this night for a very long time. I'm so excited my hands are vibrating, I feel like I might pass out before I get to do anything, which makes me want to do so many things at once to you" he expressed.

I touched his hands, they were really warm, not sick warm, just warm. He really was shivering with excitement.

"I don't think I need all this but if it will make you happy" I stated with a nervous laugh.

"Are sure about this my love, are you sure you really want to do this?" he asked.

I nodded. He grinned.

"I've locked every door in the house, I turn off all the candles downstairs and disconnected the phones, I turned off my phone as well. Where is yours, I don't want to risk being disturbed" he asked.

I handed him my phone, and he turned it off and then tossed it in a drawer.

"I'm a little nervous" I confessed.

He handed me a bottle of water.

"Don't worry, I know this is your first time, I swear I'll take care of you. We'll go at any pace you want" he assured.

I took a sip of the water and then handed it back to him. He chuckled then picked me up bridal style and gently put me on the bed before he climbed on top of me.

"Hunter" I called pressing a hand on his chest.

"What's wrong," he asked.

I couldn't even look him in the eye.

"Slowly, could you go slow," I asked.

He placed a hand under my chin and then made me look into his eyes.

"As my queen wishes," he declared.

He got off of me and then sat on the bed. I sat up as well, he was still sparkling with excitement. More like glowing, it was blinding actually, I could see how excited he was.

"Amanda miller is in my bed" he expressed dreamily as he took off his shirt.

"Why do you say it like that, like I'm some kind of celeb," I asked.

"Huh? Why wouldn't I? I feel like going fan boy crazy, this feels unreal" he confessed.

He hugged me.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too. Hunter" I replied.

His breath suddenly increased, and his breath tickled my earlobe. He lightly licked it.

"Say my name again" he ordered.

I wrapped my hands tightly around him.

"Hunter" I called again.