Chapter 81:𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

♥ Amanda's POV♥

It had been a few days since Kira tried to kill me, a few days since. My results were released.

Apart from that Hunter had been distant, it was like he just stopped caring. He stopped calling me at night to check on me, or sneak into my room and cuddle with me, or overreact about me going out without him. It was as if he was a different person.

I was sitting in his office waiting for him to get back from one of his meetings, I decided to visit him but found he was in a meeting with Zack and some investors. I was starting to get bored so I just texted mandie to meet up.

Luana walked into the office and brought a tray with two cups of tea.

"I thought you would be bored so I brought you some tea" she stated then handed me a cup as she took a seat.

"Thanks, Luana" I commented then took a sip of my tea.

"How are you doing, I hope you're feeling much better," she asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright. How about you, any progress with Zack" I asked. Her face turned red.

She didn't answer me. I gasped.

"So there is something, what happened" I pressed drinking my tea.

"Well, I'm going to tell you this because you are the only friend I can confide in. Zack and I finally made love" she confessed and we both screamed.

"How was it, it was your first time isn't it," I asked.

"no but Amanda it was amazing, " she stated.

"Oh so that's why Zack has been extra cheerful" I commented.

"Hey what are you girls giggling about," Zack asked entering the room.

"None of your business," I remarked. He chuckled

I stood up and then greeted him with a hug and a peck on the cheek, I walked to Hunter and he grabbed me and then captured my lips.

"What are you doing here my love," he asked.

"Well I came to visit you but you took too long in the meeting, I already made plans with Mandie," I said making him frown.

"Why don't you just cancel," he asked.

"Hunter I asked Mandie to accompany me to the mall, I need new clothes since my apartment was burnt down and I don't have a lot of clothes at home" I explained.

"oh, I see. You can go" he said then walked to his desk and took a seat.

"I can go," I asked surprised he agreed that easily.

"Amanda he said yes, just go have fun" Zack commented.

I looked back at hunter and he had a smile on his face.

"You aren't going to tag along or tell a whole army of guards to follow me," I asked.

He started looking through some files.

"No, it's just the mall right," he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"OK," he replied. I stared at Zack and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Uh excuse me I still have work" Luana spoke then walked away. I sighed.

"I guess I'll see you later" I expressed then started slowly walking to the door.

He didn't stop me or run behind and tell me he loves me and he will miss me, he just let me walk out of the door just like that. I shrugged it off and then walked out of the building where I bumped into Mandie and Talia.