Chapter 36: 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒆

☠︎︎𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽☠︎︎

"My father never really loved my mother, he married her for her money because my mom was the heiress to my grandparents whom I've never met before.

When my mother was pregnant with me, Justin wanted me gone but my mom couldn't, she kept her pregnancy hidden till her tummy was so obvious of course people had noticed her baby bump so Justin had no choice but to let me be born.

Of course, I was born a normal child, I was just curious and learned things quicker than most children, I liked reading a lot but the books the rest of my peers were reading seemed too easy so I'd always read books that the big kids would be reading, at the age was 13 I was already in high school completing my Senior year of course that wouldn't be a walk in the park, I was bullied throughout. According to Justin having a high IQ was an embarrassment because people would think I was too proud and pretentious for my age.

He beat me up every time his friends interacted with me, as if that wasn't enough he started taking me to the asylum, he said he was fixing me, but he did the exact opposite. He exposed me to shock therapy, and each day it got more painful when he saw he wasn't getting the required results, it didn't drop my IQ but it did do something to me, something really bad.

I never told my mom about the trips to the asylum because I didn't mind going there, Justin was then more involved and interested in me and as long as I kept him busy, he wouldn't have the time to hit and or rape my mother but of course, Mom sensed something was up.

Months passed and the asylum received a new patient named Zack, I had seen him once or twice but never felt the need to talk to him. When Justin saw the results of all the stress levels he exposed me to, my mind was unstable he started using me as his personal weapon, making me kill all those who opposed him.

One day my mother found out and finally agreed to run away with me. We were on our way to the bus stop when Justin found us. You've seen the video so you know what happened after"I explained.

"I didn't finish it" she replied.

"Well, Justin had the guts to cut open my mother clean out her insides, and stuff her with dirt, while I watch. I was devastated, I became a hollow shell, a puppet. I lost all will to do anything anymore till one fateful day the troublemaker Zack was put in my cell so I could kill"

"And you basically know my story, I was an abnormal child with health problems, my family abused me, and in a fit of rage I killed my brother and blah blah blah blah......" Zack explained.

"Zack was the reason I got over my depression. I don't know how we even started talking but we stroke a deal then when we escaped, we were separated for a while but have been together ever since"I explained.

Zack was staring at me as if wanting me to say more. I ignored his stare.

Amanda held my hands.

"I'm sorry, I never knew you had such a horrible background" Amanda commented making me remove my hands from hers.

"Never and when I say never, I mean never should I ever hear you say that I want your love not your fucking pity" I boomed making her flinch.

"It's not like that, I swear I love you not because of pity" she quickly replied.

'How can a beautiful girl like her, fall for an asshole like me'

'i wonder what she would do if she would find out all my dirty secrets'

"shut up" I chanted running a hand in my hair, clearing the dark thoughts.

"hunter-"

I knelt down next to Amanda then held her hands staring her straight in the eyes.