Chapter 34: 𝑫𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅

☠︎︎Hunter's pov☠︎︎

"I love you," I said staring at her.

"You've been saying that for the past ten minutes, you keep staring, you are starting to scare me" she replied with a laugh.

It had been a week since I was discharged from the hospital, a week and a few days since Amanda accepted to be my girlfriend.

"I just can't believe you are my girlfriend" I replied.

"Didn't you say you had to go to work and Its been a while since my parents saw me, I was thinking of visiting them to let them know I'm unharmed" she explained.

"I can go with you, when did you plan on going there," I asked.

"Probably tomorrow first I need to think of a valid reason for my absence because I can't tell them I was kidnapped" she explained.

"Just try asking Zack, that guy is a mastermind at coming up with a fake cover story" I commented.

"Speaking of Zack, I haven't seen him for a while," she asked.

"He said he is going out of town for personal reasons but didn't tell me what" I commented.

" You two can actually keep a secret from each other" she commented.

"He's been really depressed lately and I'm worried about him. I don't even know what I can do to cheer him up" I stated then stood up.

"What are you thinking of," Amanda asked.

"Something happened to him between the time we went missing and the time he found us. My love can I leave you alone for a few hours, I need to take care of something" I asked.

"Sure, go ahead" she agreed.

I leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. We said our goodbyes and I got my car keys and drove off.

There was one person who could possibly know what happened because in the duration I was missing Brian was with him throughout.

I drove to brian's house, it was his day off so instead of calling him over, I decided to go to his house. It was like a 20-minute drive, when I got there I didn't find him home so I decided to go to his girlfriend's house.

I knocked a couple of time on the door till a young woman came out to answer the door, she was a beautiful black Woman, and she was dressed in a short night dress that was practically see-through.

Her house wasn't that big but it looked really comfortable and cozy.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"I'm Hunter Craver, I'm here to see Brian" I introduced myself.

Her eyes lite up.

"Oh, You're his boss. Come in sir" she offered.

She led the way. She led me to the living room where I found Brian in his boxers watching TV.

"Who is it," he asked.

"Your boss" his girlfriend answered.

He quickly stood up and turned to me.

"Sir, what are you doing here," he asked.

"We need to talk, this won't take much of your time" I assured.

"I'll give you two space. Do you need juice, water, some tea" his girlfriend asked.

"No thank you" I stated.

She nodded then walked away.

"Please sir take a seat" he offered.

I took a seat