Chapter 15 : Feelings?

𖣘 Zack's POV𖣘

I pushed her against the wall smashing my lips on hers. She kissed me back hungrily as she unbuttoned my shirt lust consuming us both.

As I grasped her hand, I felt a surge of urgency. Without hesitation, I guided her towards the bed. When we arrived at the bed, a sense of urgency filled the air. She immediately sprung into action, pushing me onto the bed, she got on top of me capturing my lips again.

"Lizzy is going to make your night extra special " she assured me.

'Oh so that's her name'

Okay, the truth is I went out for a drink at a bar, and there I ran into a girl who recognized me She seemed really interested in the H&Z brand and mentioned how she had always wanted an original piece from there. She was flirtatious and made advances towards me, hoping to get close and possibly receive a gift.

I have always had mixed feelings about people who are solely driven by material possessions and are willing to do anything for personal gain.

I smiled as I settled on the edge of the bed. Lizzy sat on my lap and then started dancing, grinding on my dick as if she were riding on the back of a horse. I held her ass tightly, egging her to go faster.

"yes baby, just like that"I groaned feeling a mixture of pleasure and excitement building up inside me.

Just as I began to enjoy myself, my phone buzzed in my pants pocket, jolting me from my reverie. I reached for it, but in my haste, it slipped from my hand and fell onto the carpeted floor. In that moment, however, I found myself unable to muster any concern for the missed call or the identity of the caller. My attention was fully absorbed in the present moment.

As I laid back on the bed, a wave of desire coursed through my veins. The atmosphere in the room seemed to shift. The boundaries of time and space blurred, leaving only lust.

Lizzy unbuckled my belt, in a swift hurried motion unzipped my pants. Desire and longing etched in her face. She slowly started stroking my cock through my boxer briefs. A groaned of pleasure and a hint of frustration escaped my lips as she placed a kiss on my throbbing dick though the line layer of the briefs. A subtle tease on her part.

She took off my briefs then slowly licked the tip, she trailed tiny kisses from the tip all the way to my balls then back up again in strategic moves. She grabbed my dick attempting to wrap her hand around it.

"you are huge" she commented,her eyes gluded to the fest Infront of her.

She squeezed it as she gently started sucking the tip. As her lips made contact,I felt a surge of electricity coursing through my body, my heart was beating heard against my chest, my body became hot causing sweat to form on my forehead.

I paused for a moment, feeling a mixture of pleasure and frustration. While the physical sensations were undeniably pleasurable, the teasing and anticipation were beginning to test my patience. I didn't particularly enjoy being teased, especially when my desire was heightened and I was ready to proceed.

"how long are you going to tease me, do it properly" I ordered, my voice laced with a mix of desire and frustration.

She smiled, as my dick rested gently beside her face. She opened her mouth wide, her lips parting to reveal a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. She put my penis in her mouth.