Author's Note

Dear reader(s)

 Hello 👋🤗 thank you for clicking on this book, it means a lot to me. Sorry to bombard you with this long ass speech but I want us to be on the same page before you start.

Firstly this book is 18+ so if you are younger than 18, very impressible and don't know how relationships work please 🙏 just run away from this book as fast as you can because I assure you it will most likely traumatize you in more ways than one🙏😅

Secondly the book is intended for escapism.

Escapism refers to the act of seeking distraction or relief from the realities of life, often through various forms of entertainment, imagination, or immersion in a different world. It is a way for individuals to temporarily disconnect from their everyday concerns, responsibilities, or stressors and find solace, relaxation, or enjoyment in an alternate reality or experience.

I would like to emphasize that ' Obsession of a psychopath' is a work of fiction. The characters, events, and themes portrayed in this story are products of my imagination and are not intended to depict real individuals or endorse harmful behavior.

I encourage you to approach this story with an understanding that it serves as a vehicle for escape, a means to momentarily detach from the stresses of life. It is not meant to endorse or glorify real-life violence, manipulation, or negative behaviors.the characters,Their actions, motivations, and struggles are products of my imagination and should not be interpreted as a reflection of reality or a validation of harmful behavior.

No real life criminals think or operates this way.

If you find yourself or someone you know in need of assistance or support, please reach out to the appropriate resources. The well-being and safety of individuals are of utmost importance.

Copyright Notice: this is an original story .This work is protected by copyright. That means it's against the law to copy, distribute, or use this material without permission. Legal action may be taken against those who violate the copyright.

Disclaimer: Any similarities between the characters, places, or events in this work and real-life individuals, locations, or occurrences are purely coincidental. This work is a product of fiction and does not intentionally depict or reference any real people or situations.

Thank you for joining me on this fictional journey. If you understand what you are getting into please enjoy the book and thank so much for clicking on it, I love you for that 😘 😘 💕

Sincerely,

Echo

Additional warning 😅

Warning ⚠:

Mature content: there may and will be strong sexual scenes so for those who feel disgusted by such please move along 

Blood scenes: well this is a story about a psychopath so don't be surprised if like every chapter has bloody scenes and description of torturous weapons and phrases that make you scared or triggers your past trauma or something.

Strong language:this story may and will contain strong violent language which are insults, hatful and abusive language which others may find disturbing, sexual, etc etc.