Chapter 59: 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍

☠︎︎Hunter's POV☠︎︎

'How long will this meeting go on for, I don't want to keep my vixen waiting'

"Can we reschedule this meeting, I can't sign this contract until I or Mr Adams inspect the trucks" I stated.

"Mr. Craver aren't you the boss, you should be taking it easy not doing minor things, you could have your workers do" he advised.

"Yes but it would be boring just sitting home doing nothing while I have other people do the hard work, we like being hands-on in the business that's why we sometimes move from branch to branch to see where we can improve" I answered.

"You don't see many people being this hands-on, once they reach the status of billionaire they'd rather spend time throwing luxurious parties and traveling around the world, why don't you" he stated.

"I don't have to explain my reasons to you, we were in the middle of a business meeting, when did it shift to my personal life," I asked laying back in my seat.

'I miss my little vixen, I wonder what she's doing right now'

' I want to see her so bad'

The door suddenly burst open and standing there was Luana. She looked distressed.

'Did something happen to Zack'

"Luana what is it," I asked.

"Pardon the disturbance Mr. Craver this is very important" she apologized.

She walked closer to me.

"Did something happen to Zack?" I asked.

"Actually it's Amanda she came here in pretty bad shape" she whispered.

I abruptly stood up.

"Where is she," I asked.

"Mr. Adams's office" she answered.

"Excuse me gentlemen let's end the meeting right here, something very important just came up that I can't ignore " I stated then quickly walked out of the meeting room.

My heart was beating loudly against my chest, silently hoping it was nothing serious. That it was nothing more than a stomach ache.

I rushed to Zack's office and found Amanda plastered to Zack holding onto him tightly.

"Hunter" Zack called.

"Luana told me that-"

I cut my sentence short when Amanda pulled away from Zack and faced me. Her eyes were wide with shock. She was shaking, her face was full of buries and her clothes were torn up.

"What happen, my love are you OK," I asked.

She shook her head and then dropped to her knees. She wrapped her hands around my leg as she continued crying.

"It wasn't my fault I swear, please don't get angry at me" she apologized.

"Amanda-"

"Please I'm sorry Hunter, don't hate me, please. He's lying, it wasn't my fault" she cried.