Chapter 72:pilots

I groaned as I rolled on the bed, my head hurt a lot. I searched for my phone and checked the time. It was 4 in the morning, and I then noticed I had a lot of missed calls from Amanda.

I Dialed her line as I laid back on the bed. She picked up after a few rings.

"My love I'm sorry, I completely blacked out last night" I apologized.

"Where are you I was so worried. I went by Zack's penthouse but you weren't home, even Luana didn't know anything" she remarked.

'Huh'

I looked around and suddenly realized I wasn't in my room.

"Ah I'm not sure yet, wait-last night I booked a room in the hotel but I promise I'm completely alone in the bedroom, I didn't cheat" I assured. She chuckled.

"I trust you" she assured.

"Oh thank you, my love... I know I'm a jackass I didn't even plan anything for you for finishing your exams"

"It wasn't that important. When are you coming back, I wanted to see you" she asked.

I stood up and then started walking towards the door.

"I'll be back by tonight, Zack and I just need to fix a few things. Is that OK" I asked.

I opened the door and started walking around.

"Yes but please free up time for me tonight" she pleaded.

"Of course vixen, you and I need to talk anyway" I stated.

I stumbled into the living room and found Zack passed out with bottles around him.

"Is it something important?" she asked.

"Yes, uh my love let me call you back in a bit. I have to make sure Zack is still breathing, he's passed out on the floor" I declared.

"Alright both of you take care of yourself and stay out of trouble please," she asked.

"as you say my love" I replied then hang up.

"Zack " I called shaking him lightly.

No reply.

"Zack come on wake up. How much did you even drink" I asked.

"Shut up let me sleep" he groaned.

"Oh, men. Come on big boy into the shower with you" I stated.

I helped him stand up, I wrapped his hand around my shoulder as I helped him walk.

"Put some weight into your legs dumbass, you're heavy" I complained.

"Hmm," he groaned leaning on me even more.

"I think you should stop drinking" I expressed.

We reached the bedroom.

I first placed him on the bed and then walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and then walked back to the room.

"Zack do you think you can handle-"

I cut myself off when I found him on the floor.

"How did you even fall down" I shouted.

I sighed then walked to him, I helped him stand again and then walked into the bathroom with him.

When the cold water hit him he flinched and then opened his eyes.

"Luana" he called cupping my cheek.

"Try to kiss me and I swear I'm going to punch you" I warned.

Our clothes were all soaked.

He slid down the floor. I knelt down and cupped his cheek then lightly slapped his cheeks.