Chapter 64: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

☠︎Hunter's POV☠︎︎

"Don't take anything he offers you, if by any chance he gets to have a private conversation, just ignore him, don't believe anything that asshole says. I can't believe I let you tag along" I complained.

"We can take care of ourselves and besides you guys will be there so there is no need to worry so much" Amanda assured rubbing my arm.

"Relax, I'll be there to protect them so go crazy, torment that asshole of a father as much as you want the girls will be safe with me" Zack assured taking a sip of his wine as he wrapped his hands around Luana.

"Don't get yourself drunk before we even get there" I reminded.

" hone-Hunter I know how to handle my alcohol, one glass isn't enough to get me drunk, I was just thirsty and managed to find this sparking wine. Want some "he offered.

"No thanks, I could use a smoke right about now" I replied.

"Not in the car, our clothes will smell like smoke" my vixen complained.

"Hmm I'm suddenly curious have you ever smoked before," Zack asked.

"No. very strict mom remember, I'd have been in rehab by just staring at them. What about you Luana" she explained. Zack laughed.

"No I find them irritating" she commented

"What about alcohol," Zack asked.

" yes I have"Luana replied

"As for me, I've just had it once and it was by mistake but it tasted bitter so I never tried to again" she replied.

" I'll keep that in mind when we go out on a date to a bar "Zack assured.

" I'm not letting her go to a bar much less with the likes of you. who knows what you might get her used to. such places nowadays are hot spots for drugs, I'm not letting my vixen destroy her body in such a way "I scolded.

"What!? Wouldn't you like to see how she acts when she's drunk or super high? You've got to be a little curious right Zack asked.

"Hmmm it would be an interesting sight but it's too risky she's too precious but I'd love to see you super high" I commented.

"What is that supposed to imply, "Zack asked

"oh look we are here"I commented as the car stopped.

I got out of the car first then offered Amanda a hand. She wrapped her hands around my arm as we were greeted with flashing lights.

" I didn't expect it would be so full with the media "Amanda commented.

" Hunter's father likes the attention, just smile for the camera we are almost at the entrance"Zack advised.

After what felt like hours but was actually two minutes of photos we finally got in.

"Wait how did you get an invite," I asked once we passed the guard.

"We asked this really nice couple to give us their invites and they willingly gave them to us" Zack replied.

"You killed them didn't you," she asked.

"We traded one of the company's merchandise for the invites, no one was hurt this time," I asked.

"You guys are the type to shoot first and ask questions later, how did you suddenly grow a conscious," she asked.

"I'm insulted" I joked.

My smile dropped when I saw Justin standing on the stage. he was talking to some people.