Chapter 82:𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

"I'm getting married" I screamed into my phone.

"What no way who's the lucky guy," my cousin asked.

"His name is Hunter Craver, just Google his name his the co-owner of H&Z" I explained. She also screamed.

"Don't forget to invite me to your wedding. I'm sure it will be grand, you're marrying such a rich guy" she ordered.

"I will I swear, I have to go I think mom and dad are home" I declared then hang up.

It was 9 Am, and my parents and blue texted me and said they'd spend the night in a hotel because the venue was far and they couldn't make it back early enough.

Hunter had spent the night with me and left in the morning to go to work.

I still couldn't believe I was engaged to be married to the love of my life. I suddenly had so many dreams I wanted to fulfill on my special day. I stared at my ring.

'I practically forced him to purpose but it atleast put my heart and mind ad ease'

There was a knock on my door and I entered one of the helpers.

"Your parents are back and your brother is here as well" she informed.

"Thanks, nanny" I thanked then practically ran out of my room in my shorts and shirt forgetting Mom always wanted us to be fully dressed.

I found everyone in the living room talking about god knew what.

"Amanda what are you doing walking around in your sleeping outfit" Mom scolded.

"I'm sorry mama I forgot I was just so excited to talk to you I forgot"I pleaded.

Normally I would have argued with her about that rule but I was too happy to ruin it.

" morning princess you look excited care to share, "dad asked.

I lifted my finger with a grin on my face.

" I'm getting married"I announced.

Blue ran to me and then have me a bone-crushing hug.

"Congratulations Amanda" blue stated.

"That ring is absolutely gorgeous," Mom said holding my finger and examining it.

"Oh my, that looks so beautiful. When did he purpose" Blue said.

"it was last night" I replied.

"Congratulations Amanda," Richard said.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Amanda princess don't you think this is too sudden," dad asked.

" what do you mean"I asked.

"You barely know the guy and you're already getting married" dad reminded.

"Daddy don't you trust your little girl, I know what I'm doing Hunter would never hurt me. We love each other I see nothing wrong with it" I assured.

"You're nineteen practically still a teenager, my baby I just don't want you to get married in a rush, think about this. Marriage is no joke" he advised.

"Dad I have thought long and hard, Hunter is the man I want to spend my life with" I defended.

"Come on dad this is common people even get married after a month of dating" Richard defended.

"OK if you're sure about this then I can't stop you. Congratulations my baby girl, I can't believe how much you've grown" dad noted, I smiled.

"How much is this, it must cost a lot like the necklace, that man knows how to treat his woman" Mom commented.