Chapter 100

Luo Yang is adjusting the direction of the starship. According to the trajectory map, the starship will start to turn in three minutes.

Evelyn wanted to solve Lan Yu's speed. Seeing Lu Rankong fight against him without hesitation, he couldn't end it for a while, so he turned around suddenly and rushed towards the cockpit.

Lu Rankong's eyesight is quick and quick, and when he just turned around, he punched his vest viciously.

As a result, my fist was only half-empty, and I felt that my body would not listen to my orders.

Lan Yu took back his fist abruptly while gaining the right to the body, and staggered forward two steps before he could stand firm.

"Why are you hitting yourself on the back? Still using that much force?" he shouted angrily to Lu Rankong.

"He can't do anything without crippling him."

"Do you have to mutilate yourself? Think about other methods?" Lan Yu's voice changed anxiously, "What's more, his strength is equal to yours. We both lay down in physical sparring. In the end, What to do with him? At that time, he can directly enter Yun Jie's body and deal with us."

Lu Rankong calmed down and said, "The starship's rear compartment is equipped with radio wave transmitters. Use that. Try the chip activation code to kill him."

Lan Yu rushed to the driver's seat and said, "Okay, but first I have to get you into Luo Yang's body. If I deal with Evelyn, you can enter his chip activation code."

Evelyn rushed to the driver's seat, squeezed Luo Yang aside, clicked quickly on the virtual screen, and the starship flew towards Qichuxing again.

"Go away, the first thing I will do after this is over is to activate your chip." Evelyn gritted his teeth and said to Luo Yang.

Lan Yu rushed over, and Evelyn dodged sideways when he slashed his forearm, and the two quickly fought together.

"Luo Yang, come in." Lan Yu shouted at Luo Yang while playing.

A green shadow flashed, Luo Yang went straight into Lan Yu's mental domain from Yunjie's body, and Evelyn froze in the air as soon as he kicked it.

Taking this opportunity, Yun Jie quickly leaped out of the driver's seat like a rabbit and hid behind an instrument.

"This is Yun Jie..." Luo Yang's voice resounded in Lan Yu's mind.

"What about Lu Rankong? Did you squeeze him out?"

"It squeezed out, but looking at the situation, it didn't squeeze into Yun Jie's body. He should have returned to his own body."

"There are still ten minutes before Qichuxing. If you want to land, please make preparations in advance." The starship prompted the sound.

Luo Yang was in the body, and neither Evelyn nor Lan Yu could do anything, so they had to truce temporarily.

Evelyn turned to look out the window, Lan Yu stared at his face closely, trying to judge that Lu Rankong was not in his body.

But Evelyn's expression was not abnormal, making him panic.

"Luo Yang, he didn't seem to stay in his body with Evelyn. He won't be squeezed out of the starship and floated in space, right?" He confirmed to Luo Yang again.

Luo Yang firmly said: "No, if you are not in Yun Jie's body, you must have gone back."

At this moment, Lan Yu saw Yun Jie move. He got out of the small space where he was hiding and ran to the back of the cabin silently.