Chapter 078

"Grab the injection and grab him, there is still a lot to ask. If he wants to enter into whose spiritual domain, then don't hesitate and do it directly."

Lu Rankong didn't notice Lan Yu's abnormality, jumped out of the car and chased Yun Jie who was running away.

Lan Yu's body was weak and his hands and feet were unable to exert his strength. He looked at the two running people ahead through the car window, opened the door of the car, and followed vainly.

This area is full of office buildings, there are no pedestrians, and Yun Jie ran wildly on the sidewalk. He is not tall and runs like a flexible rabbit, but Lu Rankong bites like a cheetah, and the distance between the two is getting closer and closer.

On the right is a closed shop, and there is a narrow alley next to it. Just when Yunjie stopped abruptly and then turned to the right, Lu Rankong swooped and threw him to the ground.

Yun Jie turned his head and saw an injection in his sight. He knew exactly what it was. Before Lu Rankong could speak, he cried out in horror: "Don't pierce me, don't pierce me..."

Lu Rankong knelt on his lap with one foot, strangling the back of his neck with his left hand, holding the injection in his right hand, and sternly: "Don't move, you **** try again?"

"I must cooperate well, don't pierce me, don't pierce me." Yun Jie's voice was trembling with fear.

Lan Yu was only half-walking and half-running chasing him, his face flushed abnormally under the street light, his nose flared, and he was breathing quickly.

"How many did you Longteers come here? Who are your current identities? In addition to stealing research materials, what other actions do you have? Answer me one by one." Lu Rankong asked the injection to his neck.

Yun Jie lay on the ground without making a sound, his head turned to the left.

Lu Rankong strangled the hand on the back of his neck, "Don't make any ideas, we both have injections in our hands. As long as there are other actions, we will immediately let you die."

Lan Yu also walked over at this time, standing beside Lu Rankong.

His movements were a little slow, the street light was broken, and he stood in the shadows, a little bit unable to see the expression on his face.

Except for the right hand holding the injection, it trembles slightly on the side of the trousers, but no one can notice it except himself.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Yun Jie rolled his eyes laboriously to look at Lan Yu.

Lan Yu leaned leaning against the lamppost beside her, looking very normal, nothing unusual.

Yun Jie's face was exposed to the light from a distance, revealing a trace of confusion, and then disappeared again. Lan Yu put his expression under his eyes and copied his left hand into his trouser pocket, looking more casual and relaxed.

"Get up and get in the car with me." Lu Rankong knew that this was not a good place for questioning, so he wanted to take him out of here, and turned to Lan Yu and said, "Take him to the military headquarters and let someone handle it."

Yunjie heard this and hurriedly pleaded loudly: "I will tell you everything you want. Don't hand me over to the military department. I will definitely cooperate. I will answer whatever you ask."