Chapter 091

The dormitory is next to the convalescence building. It is a separate small building. The exterior wall is painted with blue sky and white clouds. Their rooms are on the second floor, with single suites and bunk beds.

"Let's live there, because there is no vacant dormitory for the time being, you can only live together with two of you, and wait for someone to leave before moving." Sister Liu explained to the two.

Lu Rankong walked into the house, grabbed the iron rail of the bed and shook it twice.

The bed was very strong, and he said with satisfaction: "We also have to be considerate of the actual situation in the yard. A room with two people is already very good. We have no opinion, not to mention work is the most important thing."

The expression on Sister Liu's face became milder.

"The welfare of the staff in our nursing home is very good. Look at these rooms, how spacious and well-equipped, they use the same bedding as the guests." Sister Liu walked to the bed, reached out to press the press, and proudly introduced : "Even shower gel, shampoo, facial cream, these items are all prepared for you, just like the guest suite."

"It's pretty good..." Lan Yu was a little happy when he heard that there was a cream.

"This is exactly the weekend, so you have two days off and start working the day after tomorrow." Sister Liu said.

"The day after tomorrow?" Lu Rankong frowned, "We want to work early."

A few days later, they have to hurry up and check the people here.

It may be the first time that Sister Liu encountered this kind of new employee request. Wei Wei was a little surprised and asked, "Then tomorrow?"

Lu Rankong said again: "Since it's already here, let's start in the afternoon. I am not used to it when I am free, and I feel uncomfortable."

Sister Liu looked more gentle and turned to ask Lan Yu, "What about you? Are you resting or working in the dormitory today?"

"The same goes for him..." Lu Rankong interrupted.

Lan Yu smiled at Sister Liu, "Work can make people truly happy."

Sister Liu was full of relief, and said with a smile: "No matter how busy you are, you have to eat first. It's almost lunch time. You can go to the cafeteria and show your work card. When you have lunch, you can go to the nursing home to help."

"Okay..." the two replied.

After Sister Liu left, Lan Yu went to the bathroom to wash her hands. She saw a bottle of facial cream on the sink. The bottle looked good, very high-end, but after unscrewing the bottle cap, a greasy sweet scent came out and smelled Then you know the quality is not good.

Lan Yu takes her skin very seriously and never uses unfamiliar skin care products. However, after touching her tight face, she dug a little and applied it.

After putting the suitcases, the two went out of the dormitory building to check everywhere, and slowly walked to the entrance of the convalescent building.

"Go up and have a look?" Lan Yu asked Lu Rankong.

"Let's go, take a look."

Entering the elevator, there are six floors in total, Lu Rankong pressed the number six, and said to Lan Yu: "Check from the top to the next floor."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a sound of trotting footsteps in the hall. Lan Yu stretched out his hand to block the elevator door and rushed in a young man in a suit and leather shoes.