Chapter 057

The third military barracks stationed in Zatar Star is more than two hundred kilometers away from the nearest main city, Bell City.

Under the scorching sun, a military off-road was driving on the only highway in the desert.

"For a date, we will go to the mall. I will buy you clothes, accessories, bags, and anything you want." Lu Rankong said arrogantly as he drove the car, "This is essential. The first procedure."

Lan Yu sat in the co-pilot, silently took out his wallet, took out Lu Rankong's salary card, and shook it in front of him between his fingers.

"There are still 375 credits."

"what?"

"You only have 375 credits left in your card. If you take me to a good restaurant for a meal, I will be humiliated by the waiter in public because I can't pay."

The cross-country didn't pay attention to the direction, was driven out of the driveway, raised a piece of yellow sand on the desert and turned back.

"Well, why do I only have so much left?" Lu Rankong said in shock, stopping the car.

"Ask yourself."

Lu Rankong recalled for a moment, and then woke up: "I bought adhesives on the black market before and bought super-metals, which ran out of money."

He looked at Lan Yu wryly, "One is gone without paying attention, but the super metal is particularly good. I used to make two small scorpions. In fact, it is also good to make a set of armor for your bear."

"My bear can't wear such expensive clothes."

"Not clothes, but armor."

"It doesn't need armor, it has fur." ​​Lan Yu said, "It won't fight with other dolls."

"It looks very exciting." Lu Rankong patiently explained, "I always wanted to make a set for my violent beast."

"No need..." Lan Yu refused.

Lu Ran thought for a while and said, "From now on, all my money will be under your control. I want to spend it with your consent, okay?"

"Then what should I do today?" Lan Yu squinted at him.

Lu Rankong glanced at his expression, and said faintly, "Buy, you can buy whatever you want."

He pondered, and added: "I still have money, but I don't want to move because I didn't earn it myself. But it's okay if I spend it. I just fill it in later."

Lan Yu snorted, put the card away, and said lazily: "Your card is here with me. If you pay the money, don't you also use my money to pay it back? I asked you for a date today. Just say what you want, call me, let me buy it for you, buy clothes, bags, and accessories."

Lu Rankong laughed and yelled as he drove: "Brother..."

"It's shameless, it's so sweet."

"Brother. Brother let me kiss again."

"Um...what are you doing? Watch out for the way..."

Lan Yu pressed down the car window and looked outside. The wind blew across her cheeks, and the same kind of dirt became so cute.

"The first step in dating is to buy. Of course, this step can be skipped today. The second step is to watch a movie." Lu Rankong strictly followed the steps.

"Watching movies, yes, I don't know what good movies there are." Lan Yu squinted slightly in the wind, her expression comfortable.

Lu Ran put his hands on the steering wheel, looked forward, and said, "I think the one we saw in the prison is pretty good. What is it called? Miner's Love..."