Chapter 084

Lan Yu asked: "Who got your chip activation code?"

Luo Yang looked at him without speaking.

A strange feeling suddenly appeared in Lan Yu's heart. As Luo Yang's silence, this feeling became stronger and stronger.

"Then how many Longteers are you here in Sasu Star?" Luo Yang didn't answer, he asked other questions first, and his voice couldn't hear the joy or anger.

Luo Yang said, "I don't know this, there are three I know."

"Which three?"

Luo Yang stared at Lan Yu, "One is Yves, who is guarding the Galen Crystal there at Quya Star, and he has died not long ago."

"Yves... just kill Xu and pretend to be a police officer in prison?" Lan Yu confirmed to him.

Luo Yang asked blankly: "Who is Xu?"

"I used to be a cleaner in your bar for a while."

Luo Yang recalled, "I remember, that cleaner, did he get killed? I thought he had resigned."

Seeing Lan Yu staring at him, he quickly explained: "I really didn't know he was killed by Yves. Noah and Yves often come to the Black Crow Bar to meet, but I am not familiar with the two of them."

"Unfamiliar?" Lan Yu asked.

Luo Yang was silent for a moment, and said: "Noah and Yves both committed extraordinarily serious crimes on the Longter star. The people who are to be executed and cleared are the real criminals. I don't know what way they have thought of, and they sneaked through the interstellar channel. The Sasu galaxy is hidden here. Although I know their true identities, I usually don’t interfere with each other and don’t communicate with each other. They just don’t take me to heart and don’t shy away from me when they talk about things, so I know something. ."

Lan Yu thought the name Noah was familiar, and Lu Rankong reminded him aloud: "The Longteer we killed in the cactus mall was named Noah."

Yes, Ive, who was disguised as a starship soldier, was caught on the starship, and Ive said before his death that they had killed Noah.

Lan Yu asked: "So you are all smugglers?"

Luo Yang hesitated and said: "Yes, but I am different from them. They are really responsible for the crime."

"There is a problem that has been bothering me." Lan Yu leaned back in the chair and pressed her finger against her temple. "Why did Noah plant a bomb in the mall? What does he want to do? Destroy that street and kill some ordinary people. How to expose yourself? Show your strength?"

Luo Yang looked at him and his gaze became very peculiar again as at the beginning, Lan Yu had a premonition and stared at him closely.

"If you don't say anything anymore, do you still need to talk about it?" Lan Yu was a little irritated.

"You know, we Longte star people can't kill each other because there are chips buried in the body." Luo Yang changed his posture a little nervously.

"Well, you said."

"But if you want to kill a Longter star, there is still a way."

"What way?" Lan Yu asked calmly.

Luo Yang grabbed his own clothes: "The chip buried in the Longte star is constantly analyzing the current person’s thoughts. If you have a murder intent on another Longte star, it will be recognized and prevent you from all the next. Abnormal behavior."

"For example?"

"For example, if I serve a glass of drink, I want to put some poisonous medicine in it and give it to the Longter star, then my thoughts will be captured and analyzed by the chip instantly, so as to prevent my next action of putting the medicine. I want to put the muzzle down. Pointing at him, my gun will not be able to lift up. I want to ask other Sasu star people to help me kill, that is, to buy a murderer, but I can't say that."