Chapter 082

Lu Rankong looked at the two little boys who were eating Zikangcai. The thin, white and beautiful boy was his little playmate Shu Yu, and the taller boy next to him was his childhood self, Gu Fan.

Shu Yu stuffed the prepared Zikang cabbage rolls into Gu Fan's mouth, raised his face and smiled and asked, "How is it? Is it delicious?"

Gu Fan nodded hurriedly and said vaguely: "This is so delicious..."

"I just said that the Zikang dishes made this way are delicious." Shu Yu laughed, just like the smile in Lu Rankong's memory, his eyes narrowed and the bridge of his nose a little wrinkled.

His face slowly overlapped Lan Yu's face, and Lu Rankong realized that they were so similar.

He loves to **** and bite the little lip, which caused Lan Yu to frown but he was not willing to push him away.

"Xiao Fan, don't wipe the juice on your mouth after you eat it. I have a handkerchief here." Shu Yu frowned and handed Gu Fan a handkerchief.

"I'm not free, so I have to roll Zikang vegetables for you." Gu Fan rolled the vegetables seriously.

Shu Yu picked up the handkerchief and stretched it to his mouth to wipe it for him.

The same is true when frowning, with two small bulges at the center of the eyebrows, like two small beans.

"Xiaoyu, it turns out you are still alive." Lu Rankong muttered, lowered his head and laughed, "So you are my Xiaoyu, you are actually Xiaoyu..."

Lan Yu still didn’t know what was happening in his spiritual realm. He had already put on his clothes and said, “What are you doing? I didn’t say anything for a long time. Did you fall asleep? Don’t sleep, it’s time to deal with the Longteer. ."

"Xiaoyu..." Lu Rankong said suddenly, his voice dumb.

"Huh?" Lan Yu applied the essence to the mirror and asked vaguely: "Did you fall asleep just now?"

Even if the sky is going to fall, you have to take care of your skin before then.

"Don't you remember anything from your childhood?" Lu Rankong asked.

Lan Yu stagnated and asked sensitively: "Why did you suddenly ask this question? Did you see anything in my spiritual realm?"

After Lu Rankong was silent for a few seconds, he replied: "Yes, I saw us when we were young."

Lan Yu didn't notice that he was using us, and asked, "What did you see?"

Lu Rankong said nothing.

Lan Yu laughed at herself and began to apply facial cream, and said: "The orphanage I stayed in is not bad. The dean and teachers are very good, and they are not cold and hungry. It is better than many children from poor families. it is good."

"Welfare home? So you went to the welfare home behind?" Lu Rankong felt that his mouth was mixed with sand, astringent and bitter.

Lan Yu asked back: "You didn't see the orphanage, what is that place?"

Lu Rankong was silent for a few seconds again: "Don't you remember what happened before you went to the orphanage?"

"I don't remember..." Lan Yu said, "I lost my memory..."

This sentence is not an excuse. He really doesn't remember what happened before he went to the orphanage. He doesn't know his parents or home address.

"My parents just don't want me. At that time, there were notices posted everywhere, and the police asked everywhere. No one went to the police station to take me home." Lan Yu picked up the comb and combed her hair. The face in the mirror looked calm.