Chapter 043

The prison guard office building opposite was hidden in the darkness, Lu Rankong stared there closely, his eyes swept across the open windows.

When he saw a window on the sixth floor, the reflection of the glass under the moonlight was shaking slightly, and it was obvious that someone had just left from there.

"Officer Liu was shot." Lan Yu rushed to Liu Zhao and helped him up, subconsciously using his hand to block the **** bullet hole, without noticing that his voice was trembling.

Although he has acted in countless gunfights and held the bodies of countless shot actors, in the face of the real scene, he was still flustered and confused.

Lu Rankong turned around, drew his gun from behind Officer Liu, and ran out and said, "The wound is two inches below the heart, so it's not a major problem."

When he opened the door and rushed out, he snapped off the lights in the room.

The light was turned off, and even if there were people on the opposite side, I couldn’t see the situation clearly. Lan Yu looked at the moonlight outside the window and saw Liu Zhao’s eyes closed and his face pale, so he turned around and put his hands on his shoulders. , Backed up hard.

Walking out of the door, he went straight to the elevator entrance. After waiting for the elevator, he saw Liu Zhao wearing a terminal on his hand falling from his shoulders, so he freed his hand to open.

After turning on the terminal, he didn't know who to call. There were not a few numbers on it. The remarks were also simple "Chen", "Gold" and so on. He had to choose the nearest one in the call log. The remarks were "King". ", press directly.

The sound of the connected bell sounded, but it was hung up after it rang twice, and a few seconds later, a gunshot was heard nearby.

Lan Yu didn't know if it was the murderer or Lu Rankong who was firing the gun. He was very anxious, but he could only dial the next number in order.

"Hey, Lao Liu." A loud greeting from the other side resounded in the terminal, accompanied by loud background music and female dialogue.

The other party should be a prison guard, who is now watching the movie watching the prisoner in the warehouse.

"Police Officer Liu was shot. Help me inform the medical officer that I am carrying him to the medical room." The elevator has arrived, Lan Yu stepped into the elevator and said to the terminal while pressing the button.

"What?" The other side asked loudly without hearing clearly.

Lan Yu repeatedly shouted at the terminal: "Officer Liu was shot! He was shot! Tell me the medical officer to wait on the way."

I finally heard it over there, and asked flusteredly: "Who are you? You are not Old Liu. How did Old Liu get shot? Seriously—"

"Don't say a word of nonsense, tell me the medical officer immediately." Lan Yu shouted sharply, his tone is an unquestionable command.

There was a startled, and subconsciously replied: "Accomplished..."

The elevator buzzed down, Lan Yu carried Liu Zhao on his back, only feeling the sweat from his forehead oozing outwards, looking down at his feet, drops of blood were dripping.

"Liu Zhao, you have to stay steady, think about your thread, he definitely doesn't want you to die like this, you have to live up to it." Lan Yu said in a hoarse voice.

"You haven't avenged him, and you haven't caught the Longter star. If you and Xu die in the same way, are you worthy of him? You have to hold on..."