Chapter 011

Lu Rankong hung up the terminal, his face sank, and irritably took out the cigarette case from his trouser pocket.

He picked up a cigarette and felt it all over his body to find that he was not wearing a lighter. He raised his hand to ask a soldier not far away to take it. As soon as he raised and lowered his hand, he looked at the front in a daze with a cigarette in his mouth.

The soldiers regained their spirits, and started talking and laughing again, as the background sound passed into their ears, as if they were blurred through the deep water.

"Xiao Kong, guess what delicious mommy made for you today?" The woman crouched in front of her and asked gently, her figure facing the sun, her facial features blurred and indistinguishable.

"Is it chicken wings?"

"Xiao Kong is so clever, he got it right after a guess."

"Then mom, you want to reward me for eating one more."

The woman touched the top of his head, her palms warm and soft, "Then mom will reward you for eating one more."

Bang bang bang!

The continuous rapid gunshots awakened him from his thoughts, his body speed was faster than his brain's reaction, and he jumped up, grabbing the ion gun behind him in his hand.

When the arthropod interstellar beast came into view, his body rushed out in a flash.

Lan Yu fired at the big cockroach, and the bullet sparked on the dark hard shell, making a metallic, crisp sound.

The huge body of the big cockroach trembles with the frequency of the bullets, swinging its tentacles and moving back a few steps.

"Stop, stop."

Someone was yelling to stop, Lan Yu turned a deaf ear, squeezed the trigger with his finger, and the ion gun kept spouting flames at the front.

Until one hand held his barrel and pushed it up, all the bullets shot into the air, and then the insurance was snapped off.

A figure rushed out and rushed to the big cockroach that had just stood still. With a bright light passing by, a large insect with a washbasin with hair and tentacles on its head, grumbled and rolled to Lan Yu’s feet. The viscous transparent liquid splashed on the leather boots.

Lu Rankong stood in front of Lan Yu with a dagger in his hand, frowned at him, and asked, "What's the matter with you? You can't go through the hard-shelled bullets of the jerky. Only the neck is soft and the head is cut off. You have common sense. Are there none at all?"

Lan Yu pursed her lips with a pale face, took a step back with her gun tightly, and said dumbly, "I forgot..."

"forgotten?"

"Just...killed a bit too much."

The soldiers also stood up and looked at this side. A few captains ran over and looked after the dirt bag. One of them reported: "Captain Land, Colonel K, there are a few corpses here. In the past two days, the clothing and weapons are the missing patrolmen."

After finishing talking, I walked to the headless corpse of the caterpillar, kicked it with his feet, and said bitterly: "It was this shit who killed him."