Chapter 016

Seeing Lan Yu looking up at the stairs, Lu Rankong followed.

Wang Wei has checked the two officer IDs with the terminal, and after confirming that they are true, his expression relaxes a bit.

"Hi, little sister, good evening." Lu Rankong waved to the girl, and asked Wang Wei: "Your daughter?"

Wang Wei was stunned, turned his head to look at the top of the stairs, and said anxiously: "Who let you out? Go back to the house..."

The girl's long white nightgown hung on the ground, and she was dragging an old toy rabbit in her hand. She turned a deaf ear to Wang Wei's words and looked down motionlessly.

"Wang Simiao, go back to the house right now." Wang Wei pointed his finger at the passage on the second floor and shouted loudly: "Li Han, Li Han, take Wang Simiao back to the house."

There was the sound of the door opening from upstairs, and a woman in a light brown dress hurriedly walked over.

She glanced at Wang Wei a bit blamelessly, then nodded apologetically to Lu Rankong and Lan Yu downstairs, holding the girl's hand and turning back to the house.

"Wait a minute, Mrs. Wang." Lu Rankong shouted.

Madam Wang stopped, and both Wang Wei looked over.

Lu Rankong looked up and smiled and said, "Since the lady and the lady are here, why don't we go downstairs and let us ask? You should know that it is not a trivial matter for a caterpillar to hide at home. Caught."

"Jerky?" Madam Wang immediately looked at Wang Wei, with a dazed expression.

Wang Wei frowned and explained: "Maybe some interstellar beasts have entered our house. I don't know which floor it is hiding on."

Mrs. Wang covered her mouth in horror, and put her daughter in her arms. "Then you will come down, and be safer below. Let the two colonels ask about the situation." Wang Wei said.

Madam Wang nodded, bowed her head and said a few words, then took Wang Simiao's hand and walked downstairs.

Wang Simiao still had that look, and followed him downstairs stupidly.

Lan Yu sat on the sofa, watching the three people's every move, and did not let go of any expression on their faces.

Mrs. Wang is an omega with a gentle temperament when she looks at it. She is well maintained, and she seems to be in her early thirties when she is about forty. Facing the two alphas that suddenly appeared at home, she was clearly a little cramped, her eyes kept hanging slightly, looking at the ground directly in front of her.

Wang Simiao always had that expression, his eyes were hollow, and he couldn't see what he was thinking. There was a kind of weirdness that was different from ordinary people.

The two went down to the living room. Mrs. Wang took her daughter to the sofa opposite Lan Yu to sit down, reached out to fetch the rabbit in her hand, and said softly, "Baby, can you put the rabbit down? There are guests at home."

Wang Simiao fixed his eyes on the front without any reaction. But when Mrs. Wang went to get the rabbit, without any warning, she suddenly let out a scream, and the wave was about to pierce Lan Yu's eardrums.

"Don't worry about the dead rabbit, just let her hold it." Wang Wei yelled.

Mrs. Wang immediately retracted her hand and stroked her daughter's head, repeatedly saying: "If your mother doesn't take away the rabbit, you just hold it, baby, be good, mother won't take away the rabbit."

Wang Simiao's screaming stopped, and he continued to pinch the rabbit, staring forward blankly.

"What is she?" Lu Rankong kept copying his hands and standing by the sofa, and couldn't help but ask Wang Wei at this time.