Chapter 063

Wei Yaxing's day was very short, only 4 o'clock in the afternoon, the sky disappeared little by little, and it was dark everywhere.

Lu Rankong and Lan Yu respectively went to the room where their soldiers were located and went back to the room. On the way, Lin Zhu and Chen Yutan were also checking the other two battalions.

"There should be no problem, rest early." Chen Yutan said.

Lu Rankong nodded and said, "Okay, stay alert at night."

"It's okay, it's on duty in turn."

Lu Rankong walked out and asked the two soldiers standing at the door of the dormitory: "How many people are on duty outside?"

"There are ten more outside, in four directions and at the door of the main control room."

Lu Rankong patted him on the shoulder and said, "Thank you..."

"No hard work..." the soldier replied.

Back in the room, Lan Yu took out the nutrients and asked Lu Rankong, "What kind of flavor do you like?"

"It doesn't matter, any taste will do."

Lan Yu compared it, handed him strawberry flavored, and said, "Here, pineapple."

Lu Rankong took the nutrient, poured it into his mouth without looking, and drank it in a few mouthfuls.

"How about it? It tastes pineapple?" Lan Yu asked him.

Lu Rankong said, "Well, it's delicious."

After speaking, Lan Yu didn't respond, she just squinted at him and asked, "What's the matter?"

Lan Yu grabbed the empty bottle in his hand and said, "I can't taste anything for you, but it's delicious."

Lu Rankong said hurriedly, "It's delicious, it's so delicious." He smacked his lips again, and suddenly said, "It turns out to be strawberry flavor."

"It's rare that you can tell it is a strawberry." Lan Yu took the empty bottle back into a small bag in the backpack.

Lu Rankong smiled and said, "What are you talking about, I am not without taste."

"I really don't think you have any sense of taste."

Lu Rankong leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Why don't you have any taste? I know your mouth, it's sweet, it's very sweet."

The two of them drank the nutrient and got into the sleeping bag. Lan Yu twisted and squirmed in the sleeping bag, trying to get closer to Lu Rankong. But the sleeping bag itself is bulging, so they can't be close together.

"Leopard..." he whispered to the people next to him.

"Ok?"

"I want to sleep with you in a sleeping bag." Lan Yu said.

Lu Rankong closed his eyes and asked, "Do you want my brother to hold you?"

"No, I just feel warm next to you." Lan Yu refused.

Lu Rankong laughed silently, and said, "Not today..."

"why?"

"I'm going to inspect at any time, I'm afraid it will disturb you." He said.

Lan Yu didn't make a sound. Lu Rankong heard a rustling noise from his side. As soon as he opened his eyes, his sleeping bag was opened and a warm body got in.

The sleeping bag is not big, but because of the special elasticity of the fabric, the two people actually stuffed it in, but there was no gap between them.