Chapter 009

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonel VODAVC » Chapter 9:

The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonel Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As an omega with good character and self-cleanliness, Lan Yu always avoids such people. Even if you have to get along with you when you are filming, you should have as little contact as possible.

This person has developed very comprehensively and has taken all his thunders.

Lan Yu calmly moved out for a while, a little farther away from Lu Rankong.

Lu Rankong didn't know that in this moment, two more tags were affixed to his body. He took off his fencing uniform and asked the soldier, "What kind of interstellar beast is it?"

"I don't know..." the soldier replied.

"How about the quantity?"

"Not sure..."

Lan Yu took off his protective gear and hung it up. As soon as he walked out the door, he heard Lu Rankong asking behind him: "Aren't the interstellar beasts usually handled by the patrolmen? Why are you going to two mecha battalions this time?"

The soldier replied, "Captain Land, I just received an order, and I really don't know anything else."

Lu Rankong said, "Okay, let's go."

"Yes..."

As soon as Lan Yu went downstairs, Kong Fei, who was greeted, picked up the car, and stopped at a nearby military airport within ten minutes.

Two large transport planes had been parked on the apron. Lan Yu followed Kong Fei on one of them and entered the officer's cabin.

"Colonel K, the mechas of the 2nd and 3rd Battalions have all entered the cabin, waiting for departure." Kong Feihui reported.

Lan Yu sat down, took off his general hat and put it on the table, and said, "Then let's go now."

"Then I will notify the pilot."

Kong Fei exited to close the door. After a while, the fuselage began to glide and lift off.

Lan Yu looked out the window, feeling a little nervous.

Star beast, is it the kind of star beast that K has killed hundreds of? He can handle hundreds of them by himself, and it shouldn't be dangerous if he thinks about it.

It should be about the size of a cat, not too difficult. I hope I don’t look like a cat. If I want to kill it, how can I get it?

But when the time comes, act by chance, just drive them away without hurting them, and show their brutal and brutal appearance.

The hatch was suddenly pushed open, and someone walked in. Lan Yu was slumping in the seat, bounced up and looked at the door.

After seeing the person who came in, he asked in surprise: "Why did you come in?"

Lu Rankong stopped the action of closing the cabin door, looked up at the door number, and said, "This is about the officer's rest cabin. I think I can still come in."