Chapter 095

The door was slowly closing, Lu Rankong stepped on the front cover of a military vehicle in front of him, leaped forward and jumped over the heads of several soldiers at the door, rushing into the door like arrows.

It was not until after landing that the soldiers reacted and took up their guns one after another.

Lan Yu followed behind and slashed at the forearms of two of the soldiers. The ion gun landed instantly and rushed into the gap in the gate.

The automatic door closed, and the soldiers hurriedly opened the door and pressed the alarm on his arm.

A lieutenant colonel of Coxidi heard the movement and rushed from the side, and quickly turned off the soldiers' alarms.

"Lieutenant Colonel Jiang, the two of them rushed in." The soldier yelled in panic.

Lieutenant Colonel Jiang said: "If you rush in, rush in. Those are Colonel Zataxing's Land and Colonel K."

"I know their identities, but there are rules—"

"Our peripheral personnel are on duty here, what are the main precautions?" Lieutenant Colonel Jiang asked lightly.

The soldiers looked at each other and replied: "Lonte Stars..."

"Isn't that all right? You should have heard of these two colonels? They have already captured several Longter star people. Since they want to go in, there must be a reason to go in."

The soldier looked at the gate, then at Lieutenant Colonel Jiang, and closed his mouth.

Lieutenant Colonel Jiang patted him on the shoulder and went to continue his inspection.

After Lu Rankong rushed into the gate, Lin Zhu was no longer visible. There is a big garden in front of me, and there is a building in the distance, which should be the ward.

During this inspection, it is required not to disturb the patients and interfere with their daily state, so the patients in the hospital gowns can still be seen walking with the nurses.

He was about to go to the ward building, but Lan Yu yelled at him when he was overtaken.

"There is no one in front of the ward building. They should be visiting other places, don't go there yet."

Lu Rankong stopped a nurse pushing a wheelchair, showed an officer ID, and asked, "Have you seen an officer passing by?"

The nurse shook his head, "I didn't meet any officers."

"Then where are the people they visited?"

The nurse knew that none of the people who could enter the hospital today were ordinary people, so she pointed to the rear and said, "I am in the office building, listening to the dean's report."

Lan Yu looked in the direction she was pointing, and saw a four-story building in the shade of the forest in the distance.

The two ran forward along the boulevard, and met several patients on the road. Some sat in a daze on the bench, some squatted on the lawn by the side of the road, and the nurse patiently accompanied them.

Fifty meters in front of the small building stood a dozen soldiers, and personal guards stood around the building, watching the surroundings vigilantly and speaking into the intercom.

When the soldiers saw Lan Yu and the two running towards the small building, they all pressed their guns on their waists.

"Stop and don't move..."

Lan Yu drew out his officer ID as he ran, and shouted: "The Empire stationed Colonel K and Colonel Lu Rankong of the 3rd Army Mecha Battalion of Taxing. There is evidence that the Longteers got into the sanatorium and are now hunting down."

The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें