Chapter 060

In the early morning of the next day, Lan Yu woke up at the first sound of the wake-up call, and wanted to sit up. Lu Rankong also woke up, with a nasal voice that hadn't been awakened, and said, "We have a fake, continue to sleep."

Oh, yes, this has just completed the mission and returned to the barracks. There are still a few days off. There is no need to get up to mine or lead troops to train. Lan Yu felt relieved, turned over and fell asleep again.

When I wake up again, touch the terminal to see the time, it's past ten o'clock. He lifted the quilt and got up, rubbed his eyes and walked out of the bedroom. He saw that there was no one in the living room, but there was a small movement on the balcony.

"Wake up?" Lu Rankong walked in from the balcony in sportswear.

Holding an iron piece and tools in his hand, he walked to Lan Yu, bowed his head and kissed his face, and said, "Go wash first. There is breakfast from Kongfei on the table. Eat some while it is hot."

"What are you doing?" Lan Yu asked.

Lu Rankong said: "When I was in Qu Yaxing, didn't I promise you that I wanted to make some treasures for your flowers and plants?"

"Then you take care of it."

"Okay, it must look good."

Lan Yu went to the bathroom to wash, and then blew off the explosive mushroom head. After tidying up, he went to the table for breakfast.

Lu Rankong put down the things in his hands, walked over after washing his hands, and sat down opposite.

"Are you going on a date today?" he asked.

Lan Yu was taking a bite of the steamed buns, chewing them, and saying, "I don't want to walk anymore and don't go on a date."

"If you don't walk, I will choose a car carefully and check it carefully before setting out, so that it won't break down halfway." Lu Rankong said.

"Then how are you going to date?"

"The fourth step is to watch the sunrise with your lover." Lu Rankong said: "Of course, this will be saved. It's almost noon now. If you skip the fourth step, it will be—"

The terminal rang suddenly, interrupting him.

Lu Rankong looked at the number and looked at Lan Yu: "It's Liu Deng..."

Major General Liu Deng? Why are you looking for Lu Rankong at this time?

"Well, um, okay, no problem, okay..." Lu Rankong said that the terminal's expression was solemn and his voice was serious. Lan Yu stopped chewing and looked at him anxiously.

After Lu Rankong finished talking about the terminal, he pointed to the dinner plate with his chin and said, "Hurry up, it's going to be cold."

"What did Liu Deng say to you?" Lan Yu asked.

Lu Rankong leaned back in his chair, folded his hands behind his head, and looked at Lan Yu and said, "We have another mission."

As soon as the voice fell, Lan Yu's terminal also rang.

Lu Rankong lipped at him, "Liu Deng..."

When Lan Yu connected the terminal, Liu Deng's voice came out.

"Colonel K, satellite surveillance found unidentified creatures on Wei Ya, suspected to be interstellar beasts. I know you just returned from your mission and originally only sent two mecha battalions, Chen Yutan and Lin Zhu, but according to the information returned, There are so many interstellar beasts, I'm afraid the two battalions can't handle it, so you and Colonel Land will have to go."