Chapter 015

"In the middle of the night, what did the military inspect? Go to the security guard to ask them something." The man's voice on the phone was filled with impatience, and he hung up after speaking.

Lan Yu then rang the doorbell, pressing his fingers on it without loosening it.

Beep-

"You're scared, and we don't have a warrant, and we don't have the right to enter other people's houses." Lu Rankong lowered his voice angrily.

Lan Yu didn't reply, only put his finger stubbornly on the doorbell.

The phone turned on again, and the male voice yelled unbearably: "No matter who you are, I will call the police if you don't leave."

"This citizen, Colonel K of the Second Mecha Battalion of the Omar Army in Kata Star informs you that you will open the door in a minute or so. If you interfere with my military affairs, you will be conceited." Lan Yu interrupted the male voice coldly. , And took out his ID card and aimed at the camera.

"I will call the police immediately. I will call the police now, and I will also report to your superiors—"

Lan Yu retracted his credentials, silently pulled out the gun from the holster, and in Lu Rankong's shocked eyes, pulled the trigger at the video intercom.

With a bang, the plastic shell of the telephone exploded, and there was no more noise after two screams.

After he retracted the gun to his waist, he straightened out the wrinkles on his combat uniform, frowned slightly and said to Lu Rankong, "Too noisy..."

There was a booming downstairs sound from the villa, and the lights on the ground floor came on. Then, the door opened, and a thin man of about forty years old dressed in a thick dark brown nightgown walked out hurriedly, tying the nightgown belt around his waist as he walked.

"It's illegal for you to do this. Even the military department can't interfere with the people at will, or destroy private property." The man's voice changed a bit with anger.

Lan Yu glanced at the second floor, a window had been opened, and a woman was standing behind the window sill and looking down.

"Open the door..." he said flatly.

After the man stared at him through the hollow gap of the iron door for a few seconds, his anger quickly disappeared. But adhering to the responsibility of the head of the family, he still asked firmly: "Why do you want to open the door, you have to tell me, this is not too much?"

Lan Yu shook his head at the corpse of the insect king lying on the stone fence on the right.

The man looked at it suspiciously. After seeing it clearly, he was taken aback and asked repeatedly: "What is this? Is this a star beast? Why did he die in front of my house?"

"This is the Jacquard King of Longte Star. He tried to hide in your house while being hunted down. But you are really lucky. We were caught by us when he just climbed this stone fence—" Lu Rankong caught a glimpse of Lan Yu. Turning his eyes slightly, he paused and continued to solemnly said: "I was killed by this Colonel K, so a devastating disaster was avoided."

The man looked at the huge body of the king of insects, his resistance was all over, and he asked in a panic: "Sir, now, is my home safe now?"