Chapter 064

The mechas landed one after another and recovered. Lan Yu heard Lu Rankong's voice from the intercom: "Everyone quickly counts the number of people to see if there are any casualties."

"One soldier in the first battalion was injured, four mechas were damaged, and there was no death." Lin Zhu first completed the count.

"Three mechas of the four battalion were damaged, and two soldiers were injured, but none died." Chen Yutan's voice.

After listening to the statistics of several team captains, Lan Yu also said: "Two mechas of the second battalion were damaged, one was injured, and there was no death."

"All go back to the dormitory area first to treat the wounded."

When everyone returned to the dormitory, the four battalion commanders followed at the end and walked back.

Chen Yutan sighed and said: "I thought there were no interstellar beasts, but the military department made a mistake, but it really happened."

"This is the spine beast, right? Why did they come to Wei Yaxing?" Lin Zhu asked curiously.

Lu Rankong groaned and said, "This kind of thorn beast grows on the companion star of Via, which is only a few hundred thousand kilometers away. Although the servant bird has no combat effectiveness, it has a special ability that can make short-distance jumps. Point, they cooperate with each other to hunt interstellar beasts on the surrounding small planets. This should be to go to other places and come and see on Wei Ya."

"Then they will leave? If they don't, shall we stay and drive them away?" Lin Zhu asked.

Lu Rankong said: "If they don't leave, we can only stay. After all, there is a jump station here, so we can't be negligent."

Lan Yu looked around while listening to them. When looking in a certain direction, he suddenly stopped and said, "We can leave tomorrow."

"Well, what?" Lu Rankong followed his gaze, and said: "Tomorrow we can leave, the thorn beast is returning to the companion star."

Not too far in front, a large group of crushed servant birds were flying straight to the sky, carrying the thorn beast.

When it reached a certain height, all the servant birds gathered together, and their bodies began to emit white light. In front of them, a small black hole gradually appeared. Then, the servant birds took turns flying in, and when the last one also entered, the black hole disappeared.

Several people stopped and watched there, until there was nothing in the night sky, and then walked towards the dormitory.

Lu Rankong said: "I will ask the military to confirm that if they all leave, we will return at dawn."

Lin Zhu and Chen Yutan nodded, Lan Yu secretly relieved.

Back in the dormitory area, the four went to see the wounded first, and then taught the two soldiers who started to panic and fired. Fortunately, the military medical equipment carried are the most advanced instruments at present, and the wounds of the wounded are already healing.

The military quickly returned the news that the interstellar beast had left Wei Yaxing and was now safe.

"Hold on, don't slacken, continue to take turns, we will return at dawn." Lu Rankong arranged the soldiers and returned to the hut with Lan Yu.

Lu Rankong got into his sleeping bag and opened his mouth to call Lan Yu: "Come in, it's warm inside."

"No, I will sleep by myself." Lan Yu refused his invitation and got into the sleeping bag next to him.