Chapter 087

In the middle of the night, Lan Yu felt dazedly that he was being held by Lu Rankong. After a while in the air, the whole person was immersed in the hot water, allowing his seven souls and six souls to return to their place.

Lu Rankong squatted naked in front of the bathtub, gently washing Lan Yu's body.

"Use that green shampoo, don't use the yellow one. After washing, the hair is a bit astringent..." Lan Yu barely opened her red and swollen eyelids, and confessed weakly.

Lu Rankong seemed to chuckled softly, and said softly, "I see, you can go to sleep."

Lan Yu closed her eyes, and a moment later said in a dumb voice that was almost inaudible: "The sheets and quilts are going to be changed..."

"Already changed, don't worry."

"What about the pillowcase..."

"It's all changed..." Lu Rankong leaned down and kissed his face that was flushed with the heat.

Lan Yu seemed satisfied at this point, stopped talking, and quietly let Lu Rankong wash him, and finally wrapped it in a large bath towel and took it out of the bathtub.

"You need to use body lotion after washing. If you don't know how to use your face, just apply some cream..." Lan Yu was so tired that he couldn't open his eyes, and still said vaguely.

Hearing Lu Rankong's warm response, he fell into a deep sleep with confidence.

It was almost noon when she woke up, Lan Yu moved her body, soreness everywhere, her hands and feet seemed to be no longer her own.

The room was quiet, with birds chirping on the lawn outside the window. He sat up with his hands supporting him. He felt a strange sensation on the back of his neck during the action. He couldn't help but reach out and touch it.

The gland was no longer smooth, and there were a few uneven tooth marks on it. He put down his hand, and a little transparent ointment was stained on his finger.

He sniffed his body, and the pheromone had been mixed with the smell of Lu Rankong, with a clear breath lingering in it.

He uncovered the quilt on his body and was about to get out of bed, when he heard footsteps from the stairs, it should be Lu Rankong coming up.

Suddenly a wave of embarrassment and flustery came up, and he quickly lay down again, re-covered the quilt, and pretended to be asleep.

The door was gently pushed open, the sound of footsteps was obviously lightened, and he walked to the bed and stopped. There was no movement.

With years of acting skills, Lan Yu kept her breathing calm and long, without even moving her eyelashes, and seemed to be asleep.

He felt Lu Rankong looking at him, and then a hot breath hit his face, followed by a fine kiss.

The sun was shining on the bed, and his fair skin was illuminated almost transparently. Lu Rankong's lips touched his cheeks softly, with a cautious love and pity, he raised his head to look carefully, and muttered in a very soft voice: " Sure enough, there are a lot of hairs."

All the shame and sweetness disappeared in an instant, Lan Yu opened her eyes swiftly, and met another pair of eyes full of playfulness.

Lu Rankong smiled and kissed him on the face, and said, "Isn't this just awake?"

Lan Yu pretended to be caught in sleep and was a little annoyed. He lay down and watched him not speak. Lu Rankong quickly took a bowl from the table behind him and said, "I'm hungry, come and eat something."

The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious ColonelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara