Chapter 022

Quya Star was originally a mineral star, rich in beryllium crystals.

As an energy stone, beryllium crystals can drive starships and mechas. The power supply of the Omar Empire is also all beryllium crystals used.

After years of mining, the beryllium crystals on the Quya Star are almost all daylighted. Military agencies and some large energy companies have evacuated one after another, leaving the scarred star.

Since the artificial atmosphere can last for hundreds of years, the military has built prisons on it to keep those serious prisoners in it.

One is easy to take care of, if there is no starship transportation, they will not be able to escape the planet even if they escape from prison. Second, although the mineral crystals have been mined almost, but the remaining is enough for these felons to dig for many years.

Quya Prison is located at the bottom of a huge crater, which is a natural cage.

The weather today was good, and it was just the time for the wind. All the prisoners gathered in a clearing, or played ball, or gathered in twos and threes to chat together.

And hide in the corner secretly playing cards, playing a little jail gambling game.

Prison guards with live ammunition are patrolling the wall, behind which is a high power grid.

There is a big tree on the right side of the open space, and there is a bench under the big tree. Looking at it, it can be regarded as the VIP position here.

On the bench lies the famous tall alpha prisoner, and the other prisoners sit on the concrete steps next to them, smoking cigarettes.

A prisoner yawned, fell back lazily, and looked towards the sky.

On the blue sky, there are two stars on the left and right, emitting warm but not dazzling light. It is the artificial sun of Quyaxing.

Gradually, a small black spot appeared between the two stars.

"The starship is here, hey, the starship is here. Guys, guess, is this transporting supplies to the prison, or is there a new buddy?"

"I press five-star coins, supplies."

"Samsung coin, newcomer."

"Two-star coins, supplies, ah, no, newcomer."

A small prisoner grabbed the coins on the ground, put them into two pockets, ran to the bottom of the wall next to him, and climbed up the stairs.

He went up to the wall and said a few words with a hippy smile on a prison guard holding an ion gun. The guard only kicked him on the **** and let him stand by and look out.

The black spot in the sky quickly approached, and it was a huge starship.

The starship approached quickly, and then slowly landed on the parking apron outside the prison.

After a while, the little man who had been looking in that direction raised his left hand with his back facing everyone.

"It's supplies, it's supplies, I won." A prisoner laughed.

Then the little man retracted his left hand and raised his right hand.

The other prisoner jumped up, "It's a newcomer. I scared Lao Tzu, thinking that the money has lost again."

"Russ, you **** make it clear, left hand for a while, right hand, is it a newcomer or a material?"

Russ stood on the wall and shouted: "I saw a big iron cage and thought it was a material. After a closer look, there was a newcomer in the iron cage."