Chapter 028

Along the way, and over two mountain beams, several engineering crawler vehicles stopped in front of a mine.

"The Pelican Lake mining area is here, get off." Police Officer Liu whistle blew the whistle.

Lan Yu jumped out of the car and looked around. There were still gray-black mines on all sides, not to mention the lake, there was not even a star of green.

Lu Rankong saw his doubts and explained: "There was originally a lake here, Pelican Lake, and it slowly dried up behind it."

"Pelican Lake, a jewel on the star of Quya, is nearly 1,000 square kilometers and has a total water storage capacity of one trillion cubic meters. It is a pity that too many mines have been dug and the landform has been seriously damaged. The lake dried up and disappeared half a year ago. The Pearl is gone, leaving only the name of Pelican Lake." Officer Liu turned the bronze egg in his hand, sighed and shook his head.

The mine is at the foot of the mine. It was left by a previous mining company. At the same time, it also left behind a complete set of mining equipment and machinery.

"All assembled, all assembled, ready to go to the mine."

The other prisoners also jumped out of the car and assembled on the small square in front of the mine.

"Rooms 15 and 14 go to hole B, rooms 13 and 12 to hole C, and cell 11 to hole A." Officer Liu assigned.

The prisoners did not mine on the first day. After answering, they walked to the mine.

"The green blood of the Longte star was found in Hole A." Lu Rankong whispered as he walked, "I will pay attention to it later."

"Hmm..." Lan Yu nodded.

Entering the mine, the light suddenly dimmed, and the steam lamp on the wall of the cave glowed with a faint light.

"Are the prison guards not going down with me?" Lan Yu couldn't help but ask as the prisoners lined up to get on the mine cart in an orderly manner without the supervision of the prison guards.

"I used to follow it, but it doesn't matter if it doesn't go down. Which prisoner is willing to run away? Where can he go after running out? Gradually, he stopped following, and the prison was not worried at all." Liu Junjie explained.

When the prisoners in the other caves left in batches, the people in cell 11 also got on the mine cart.

The car was not big, just enough to seat them, Qiu Dao saw that everyone was ready and let go of the valve above his head.

With a bang, the mine car slid forward along the rails that stretched down.

This minecart consists of an iron bucket and four wheels, with a manual brake at the front. As the **** of the rail increases, the speed along the way is also increasing, and the whole car floats in some corners and almost has to fly.

Seeing that everyone else was calm, Lan Yu knew that the car seemed to be thrilling but it was safe, so he settled down and began to pay attention to the surrounding environment.

Some fork roads can be seen along the way, with railroad tracks extending to the depths. When encountering these places, Qiu Dao familiarly pulled the steering rod to let the minecart slide onto the correct track.

After sliding for about ten minutes, the railroad tracks gradually flattened, and the speed of the minecart began to slow down, finally crunching to a stop.

Qiu Dao said: "Here..." Jumped out of the car first, and the others followed suit.

This is their destination, hole A.

The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें