Chapter 050

After Jiang Zhi and Lan Yu shook hands, she hooked her fingers to the back, and a staff member handed them two bags.

Lan Yu took one of them, opened the mouth of the bag, and found that it was the personal belongings that he had taken off the starship when he went to Quya Star.

He took out the terminal and put it on, the non-commissioned officer stepped forward again and said, "Colonel K, please come with me to your room to rest."

"Go and rest. If you have anything to say, wait until you have rested." Jiang Zhi said thoughtfully: "We found the Carrara on the transport ship and we will bring it back to the military department for preservation. Don't worry, the mine has also been blocked. , The collection team is coming soon, and all the Kaling crystals will not be lost."

Seeing her staring at Lu Rankong, Lan Yu knew that the two siblings had something to say, so she followed the non-commissioned officer into the ship.

"Wait..." Lu Rankong said suddenly.

Lan Yu stopped and turned around, Lu Rankong walked up to him but didn't speak, only glanced at the non-commissioned officer next to him.

The sergeant hurriedly walked a few steps aside, and stopped until he could not hear the conversation.

"What's the matter?" Lan Yu asked in a low voice, seeing what was important in his posture.

Lu Rankong leaned forward, leaning into his ear and said: "The toiletries on the warship are not very good, not much better than those in the prison. Jiang Zhi is very particular, she must have good ones there, I will wait Ask someone to send it to you quietly. You have a good night's sleep, and I will be back after she and I have reported what happened these days."

Lu Rankong finished the call with a serious face. Before Lan Yu had time to react, he turned his head and walked towards Jiang Zhi and said, "Let's go..."

Lan Yu also turned around, with a smile on his face, the non-commissioned officer was slightly surprised. When he noticed it, he immediately reduced his expression and said, "Lead the way..."

Through the long corridor inside the ship, the non-commissioned officer led him to a cabin door, opened the door, and stood aside respectfully.

After he entered the room, he closed the door thoughtfully and left.

This is a very large suite, with a living room and a bedroom. After Lan Yu looked at every room, there was a small kitchen.

He sat on the fluffy and wide sofa in the living room and flicked, thinking of the big iron cage and dim bottom cabin when he came, unavoidably a feeling of alienation in his heart.

The warship roared, even if it was blocking the soundproof wall, he knew it was a warm-up start, and it was about to set sail.

A few minutes later, the sofa began to tremble, and he felt the air at the moment of takeoff. He looked to the porthole on the right, got up and walked over.

The warship slowly raised up, and the entire Quya prison appeared in the eyes.

Lan Yu pressed her face tightly to the porthole, looked at the gray-black prison like a fortress, and silently identified which building was the prison building and which was the dining hall.

Thinking that the person in the prison is also looking up at the sky and watching the starship, he feels very unhappy in his heart.

—Is there any way to clean up or reduce their accusations of being framed and deceived, and to leave the prison and sit on the starship with freedom?