Chapter 079

Lu Rankong calmed down and made no sound, but Lan Yu knew that he was very anxious now and was on the verge of exploding.

After a long time, he spoke in a dull voice, but his tone sounded calmer: "Xiaoyu, don't be afraid, Brother Leopard will be with you and won't let him hurt you."

Although he didn't even get his body back now, the calm and firmness in his words made Lan Yu unconsciously calm down and no longer panic.

"Um..." he whispered.

"You let him turn left, there is a commercial area, there are a lot of people-"

"I said I won't leave your body!" Lan Yu interrupted him, panting and saying, "Your villa has a dark room. After I go back, I can give myself inhibitors and then lock him in the dark room. Don't you still have an injection in your suitcase? It's okay if you have an injection."

Lu Rankong said nothing.

Lan Yu is very uncomfortable now, short of breath, with an abnormal blush on her face, only leaning on the back of the chair, silently looking out the window.

There was still about half an hour away from Lu Rankong's villa, he forgot, hoping to make it last until he officially entered the estrus period.

The Lonte star who was driving turned his head, Lan Yu caught a glimpse of him, and took his breath slowly, making himself look like everything was okay.

"If you can't hold on, do you want to find a place to rest?" he asked, seemingly concerned.

Lan Yu replied coldly: "No, I want to go back."

The Longte star looked forward and continued to drive, and Lu Rankong's voice sounded in his ears: "Xiaoyu, let's find a lively area now, and say you want to get out of the car and let the pheromone float. Get out. In the downtown area, the omega is in heat, the pheromone emergency processing center will be there in a few minutes, and then you will be safe."

"Don't say it, I can insist on going back to the villa." Lan Yu leaned her head on the back of the chair.

"But I don't worry about you like this. I'm afraid that something will happen to you. It will be more uncomfortable than killing me." Lu Rankong's voice trembled a little, revealing his inner fear.

Lan Yu changed his sitting posture a little, and said in an unstable tone: "If he runs away with your body, and then destroys your body or something, it will be more uncomfortable than killing me."

Lu Rankong did not speak, and Lan Yu could feel that he was fighting fiercely inside.

After taking a few deep breaths, he comforted: "Didn't you say that you can use that dark room? How do you know that you won't succeed? Don't worry, I will officially enter the estrus period in a while, and I know how to protect myself."

Lu Rankong still had to talk, Lan Yu cut off the subject and interrupted: "Tell me something else, I'm not feeling well."

After Lu Rankong was silent for a moment, he asked in a mute voice, "What do you want to hear?"

"Tell me about what it's like in the spiritual realm." When an upsurge hit, Lan Yu grabbed the leather chair cushion under her with her hand, but her tone did not change.

After a while of silence, Lu Rankong said in a forceful and relaxed tone: "Baby, do you know what I see in your spiritual realm?"

"What did you see?" Lan Yu asked vigorously.

"Your spiritual realm is exactly the same as the military dormitory. There are two military uniforms hanging on the hanger, one of which is mine."

Lu Rankong was standing in the same room as Lan Yu's 301 at this time, looking around and talking.