Chapter 037

When the topic stopped behind the stone, Lu Rankong sat down beside Lan Yu. Neither of them spoke, listening to the sound of a machine digging from a distance, getting closer and closer.

There were a few laughs from time to time in the back. After a few people knew that the prison had not given up on them, they were completely relieved and joked with each other.

"Since the knee hurts, I should say at the beginning so I can find a way for you." Lu Rankong looked forward and said to Lan Yu, "As a result, he carried it hard and it was swollen like this."

"What can I do if I told you? The cave is so narrow, it is impossible for you to climb with my back. Do you smear me before climbing?" Lan Yu replied in a low voice.

Lu Rankong continued: "You can wrap your clothes around it thickly, and it won't hurt when you get up."

Lan Yu moved her lips, and swallowed again.

"Afraid that I will laugh at you?" Lu Rankong asked.

Lan Yu said nothing.

Lu Rankong was silent for a while, and asked tentatively, "Have you been like this before?"

"What?" Lan Yu asked.

"It's just before, you made those--" Lu Rankong glanced at him sideways, changing the words he wanted to spit out, "When you have made great achievements, you are like this--is it easy to get hurt?"

Lan Yu felt a little in his heart and turned his head slowly.

Lu Rankong stared at him, his eyes were calm.

"What do you mean?" Lan Yu asked coldly.

Lu Rankong didn't answer, just looked at him like that.

In his implicit gaze, Lan Yu was so guilty that he just wanted to turn his head. But he understood that the more such a moment, the less he could shrink back, so he insisted on continuing to watch Lu Rankong, his eyes were cold and firm.

Lu Rankong first turned his eyes away, and whispered in a voice that only two of them could hear: "Although we stayed together in the barracks for two years, we have never been in contact before, so I don’t understand, I only know that you are a very powerful person. Role. It’s only now clear that you are actually not what I thought... I think you must have suffered a lot."

He was silent for two seconds and then continued: "Why should you be so strong?"

It turned out that he didn't suspect that he had changed, Lan Yu let out a long sigh of relief in his heart.

While relaxing, I became curious again.

He didn't know what K was like before. When he passed through, he fainted at the open door, got up and stared into the room, then Kong Fei entered.

After the conversation between the bull's head and the horse's mouth, he knew that he had traveled to another world, and Kong Fei also thought that he had lost his memory because of a sudden illness, so he scrawled K's information to him.

Lan Yu knew K's secret and knew that he hid the identity of Omega and entered the barracks. Those past deeds, under those crazy behavior styles, he seemed to care nothing.

What does he want to do?

After taking possession of his body, where did he go? Are you going to be the actor on your side, or will you continue to stay in this world? If you continue to stay in this world, why never come to yourself?

"What kind of person I was in your eyes before?" Lan Yu asked in a low voice.

Lu Rankong looked at the front and pondered for a while, and said cautiously: "When you look at me, your eyes are very energetic, but it is too cold to make people uncomfortable."