Chapter 026

Following the people who had taken a shower, they found the bathhouse. Two guards were sitting on the chairs outside and chatting.

Pushing the door open, there was no sound of water inside, only a few prisoners just got dressed in front of the cabinet outside.

After they all went out, Lan Yu started to take off his clothes. While Lu Rankong bent over to check the wardrobe, he quickly wiped himself out, picked up the basin and ran into the room.

Randomly chose a compartment and quickly closed the door.

Turn on the switch and hot water gushes out.

Standing underneath with his head up, he only felt that every pore in his body was relaxed, and the whole figure seemed to be alive again.

Someone also went in the next compartment, and there was a rushing sound.

"How about? Comfortable..." The bathhouse was very empty, and Lu Rankong's voice echoed.

"Comfortable..." Lan Yu said happily.

"Wait a moment, will you help me rub my back? I will rub it for you as well." Lu Rankong said.

"No!" Lan Yu objected fiercely, "I hate rubbing my back the most."

Lu Rankong laughed and began to make soap.

The soap became slippery when wet, and one fell to the ground inadvertently.

He bent over to pick up the soap on the floor, his eyes swept aside unconsciously, and his movements stopped.

The bottom of the partition is empty, and two tight and slender legs next to him appear in his eyes, the lines are smooth and perfect.

He often took a bath with the soldiers. Although he had never paid attention to other people's legs, he had thick legs with thick hair in the impression.

I have never seen a calf like this. The skin is white and smooth, covered with water drops, like porcelain soaked in water.

Lu Rankong watched for a few seconds before he straightened up holding the soap.

"I'm telling you, this is a public bathroom, you can't do other things." Lan Yu reminded while flushing.

He didn't want to take a shower on his own side, and the alpha next to him was doing his best.

Lu Rankong's voice was a little absent: "What can I do?"

"There are so many things you can do, anyway, pay attention to control." Lan Yu said implicitly.

Lu Rankong did not speak any more, and the two of them washed quietly.

Lan Yu picked up the piece of soap and sniffed it. The smell was pungent and inferior, but the prison shouldn't be too picky, just use it.

It's just that he rummaged in the basin for a while and couldn't find the shampoo. There was nothing he could do. He knocked on the clapboard, "Li Baozi, I forgot to bring the shampoo. Give me yours."

Lu Rankong wiped the drops of water on his face and saw another hand stretched out under the partition.

The fingers were slender and spread out, followed by Duan's white forearm.