Chapter 002

A few police cars stopped outside the shopping mall in the downtown area of ​​Kata Star, and a cordon was pulled up in front of the gate. The street was blocked by crowds of onlookers.

"Everyone is scattered and scattered. There are bombs in the mall. For your own safety, please stay away from the scene."

A policeman held up a loudspeaker and kept warning, but only in which direction he was facing, would the crowd squirm down, and then rush forward.

"Damn, what's going on inside? I yelled for a few hours, and my voice was rustling." The policeman put down the loudspeaker and asked the people around him.

"No progress. Dozens of hostages are on the top floor with bombs tied to them. The murderer guards the only entrance. Whoever dares to go up will detonate the bomb."

There was a sudden cry from the crowd: "Sir, please save my daughter, she still hasn't come out inside."

A woman rushed to this side crying, but was stopped by the police maintaining order.

The anxious atmosphere spread, and other people shouted, "Mr. Police, are you okay? It's been a few hours, and nothing has happened."

"Yes, if it doesn't work, notify the army and let Colonel K come."

"Colon K can't do it, he will kill all the hostages together."

"The murderer may still have a few hostages. If Colonel K comes, it will be hard to say..."

Several policemen heard these comments and gave each other glances.

One person put a fist to his mouth and whispered: "The police department has asked the military department to send the king of spades."

"Fuck me!"

The policeman said again: "However, the military department issued an order not to allow him to hurt a hostage."

"Do you think he will listen?"

"Otherwise? Is there any other way? Just ask him to be less crazy."

As time passed by, there was still no movement in the building, which was very painful.

From time to time, there was a burst of crying in the crowd. Those were relatives of the hostages, and they were quickly taken away by others.

The potbellied sheriff was standing next to the police car and was discussing fiercely with criminal experts. The intercom kept making noises, and the situation looked very serious.

The sheriff wiped his sweat on his sparsely haired forehead, and was about to ask the military personnel how long it would be until he heard the roar of a car engine from a distance.

At the end of the long street, a military cross-country drove up and stopped outside the long stream of people.

"Colonel, the road is blocked by people watching the excitement. Let's get out of the car and squeeze over."

After honking several long horns, Kong Fei turned his head helplessly and asked Lan Yu in the back seat.

Lan Yu sat in the back seat with her long legs folded, closing her eyes and resting her mind all the way.